Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fish*
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 22:38
Replies: 11
Views: 696
Posted By Fish*
I know, I just said we had xD

I know, I just said we had xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 22:10
Replies: 11
Views: 3,352
Posted By Fish*
#removed

#removed
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/21/2010, 22:07
Replies: 9
Views: 1,778
Posted By Fish*
ini = .ini files binary = .whatever / .dat

ini = .ini files
binary = .whatever / .dat
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 22:05
Replies: 11
Views: 696
Posted By Fish*
ya, cuz some time ago u wrote hi, like i was ur...

ya, cuz some time ago u wrote hi, like i was ur friend HAH!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 21:14
Replies: 11
Views: 696
Posted By Fish*
fho = fallenheroes and no u aint allowed.

fho = fallenheroes and no u aint allowed.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 19:54
Replies: 11
Views: 3,352
Posted By Fish*
DateTime jump = DateTime.Now;

DateTime jump = DateTime.Now;
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 19:52
Replies: 11
Views: 696
Posted By Fish*
fho still has fps unlock is locked on normal 60...

fho still has fps unlock is locked on normal 60 or 105+ lol.
and it can be made to any servers with olly xD
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 17:54
Replies: 11
Views: 696
Posted By Fish*
i think u should try the section for...

i think u should try the section for advertisements.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 17:21
Replies: 3
Views: 683
Posted By Fish*
I like u press thanks on it.

I like u press thanks on it.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 17:04
Replies: 59
Views: 3,980
Posted By Fish*
I dont know what he knows or not. I just took...

I dont know what he knows or not.
I just took it from what he wrote in his post.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 15:31
Replies: 14
Views: 852
Posted By Fish*
infamousnoone = hybrid.

infamousnoone = hybrid.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 10/21/2010, 15:10
Replies: 31
Views: 2,424
Posted By Fish*
You should not make private server after how YOU...

You should not make private server after how YOU want it.
You should make after how PLAYERS want it.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 14:07
Replies: 5
Views: 550
Posted By Fish*
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/14...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 14:05
Replies: 29
Views: 1,856
Posted By Fish*
If im right didn't aco use PM?

If im right didn't aco use PM?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/21/2010, 00:12
Replies: 1
Views: 454
Posted By Fish*
How do u send the .exe after?

How do u send the .exe after?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2010, 22:58
Replies: 14
Views: 3,216
Posted By Fish*
Okay, well goodluck on it :) Sorry, if I...

Okay, well goodluck on it :)
Sorry, if I sounded rude :D
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 10/20/2010, 22:57
Replies: 31
Views: 2,424
Posted By Fish*
lol 100cps is really hard? 1hour at birds and u...

lol 100cps is really hard?
1hour at birds and u got 1mill cps, thats really hard.

You shouldnt have cps from mobs at all.
It would make it so much better and harder.

If there really should be...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/20/2010, 22:52
Replies: 14
Views: 852
Posted By Fish*
Well hybrids videos are awesome, they explain...

Well hybrids videos are awesome, they explain alot and what could cause problems and so and he tells alot about collections wich I really like.
Its awesome.
Also he explains why u get alot random...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/20/2010, 21:17
Replies: 34
Views: 5,775
Posted By Fish*
ah, i just thought this was fake, because the...

ah, i just thought this was fake, because the dude didn't look very trustful in his post, because is so small and bad detailed.

Thanks
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/20/2010, 21:04
Replies: 59
Views: 3,980
Posted By Fish*
Well he said he had some knowledge all ready. ...

Well he said he had some knowledge all ready.
Whatever ;)

True true.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/20/2010, 21:01
Replies: 16
Views: 5,571
Posted By Fish*
I think im one of the only one whos still using...

I think im one of the only one whos still using bone-you's.
Is really good to learn of (:
And Ive learned alot c++ from it.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/20/2010, 15:11
Replies: 59
Views: 3,980
Posted By Fish*
nah I was deep serious, he asked where to start...

nah I was deep serious, he asked where to start o.O
I gave him it.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/20/2010, 14:55
Replies: 34
Views: 5,775
Posted By Fish*
Dont expect it works. TQ is not that dumb.

Dont expect it works.
TQ is not that dumb.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/20/2010, 14:27
Replies: 34
Views: 5,775
Posted By Fish*
I want to see before I think this work, because...

I want to see before I think this work, because this sounds like something really stupid from tq's as stopping xpskills are pretty easy.

I think he just want to sound cool.

is like:
if (xp <...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/20/2010, 14:22
Replies: 59
Views: 3,980
Posted By Fish*
dats the way u make a source from scratch. lol...

dats the way u make a source from scratch.
lol xD

You asked for a place to start.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.