Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fatal1ty007
Forum: Perfect World 11/08/2011, 10:53
Replies: 13
Views: 2,806
Posted By Fatal1ty007
7 more likes... :/

7 more likes... :/
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/08/2011, 10:46
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,076
Posted By Fatal1ty007
Maybe someone can upload the .exe with updated...

Maybe someone can upload the .exe with updated offsets?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/08/2011, 10:34
Replies: 17
Views: 5,929
Posted By Fatal1ty007
Sorry for necro-threading, but maybe someone...

Sorry for necro-threading, but maybe someone still has the file uploaded here on their pc?
Forum: Perfect World 11/08/2011, 10:27
Replies: 1
Views: 587
Posted By Fatal1ty007
Question The bot that doesn't need a running PWI client?

Just wanted to ask if its possible to do that, and what is a mindset for creating one?

I know it's a bit too general, but still would be interested thankful for any peace of mind.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/29/2011, 06:24
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,076
Posted By Fatal1ty007
No, It doesn't matter if I'm running bot for a 2...

No, It doesn't matter if I'm running bot for a 2 days or 5 min.
Maybe I don't have right offsets for somehting?
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/28/2011, 19:46
Replies: 1,641
Views: 413,076
Posted By Fatal1ty007
I really like the bot. :) But got a few...

I really like the bot. :)
But got a few quesitons:

So there is a thing, when I'm using bot while game is minimized it's forking quite fine, but once I'm the client, bot works really slow...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.