Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lashtal
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 16:32
Replies: 996
Views: 62,972
Posted By Lashtal
Ja ekhem nie mam pomysła :( Maybe someone...

Ja ekhem nie mam pomysła :(


Maybe someone know how to change pass @ mysro?
Or how to buy that?
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 16:27
Replies: 996
Views: 62,972
Posted By Lashtal
It has nothing to do ;) I'm using 11dg FULL and...

It has nothing to do ;)
I'm using 11dg FULL and all skill icons changed +skill look changed = no problems.



It has nothing to do too ;D

My AlexMercer char,which scammed shitloads of sox and...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 06:16
Replies: 996
Views: 62,972
Posted By Lashtal
Ok ok :/ No need to be angry. SORRY.

Ok ok :/

No need to be angry.

SORRY.
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 06:07
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
Well,you can give me ur acc when you'll quit ;)

Well,you can give me ur acc when you'll quit ;)
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 05:55
Replies: 996
Views: 62,972
Posted By Lashtal
Dunno. No new media,I'm using that client: ...

Dunno.

No new media,I'm using that client:

Link: Full Client [11Degree]

Here's the links:
Zippyshare.com - MySro-full+11D.part01.rar ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/27/2009, 05:50
Replies: 344
Views: 70,831
Posted By Lashtal
But wht tha fuuuuuuck!? I don't want to get...

But wht tha fuuuuuuck!?

I don't want to get scammed.

If i'll get scammed = scamming turk with his program with turkojan(edited) binded >.< Oo
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/27/2009, 05:28
Replies: 344
Views: 70,831
Posted By Lashtal
Well,I'll use that bot now. Got 33 lvl...

Well,I'll use that bot now.

Got 33 lvl char,nick AlexMercer.

Got shitloads of suns and sos & som.

If my char will get scammed = your bot = keylogger.

I've made specially NEW 200 GB...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 05:04
Replies: 996
Views: 62,972
Posted By Lashtal
Yeah baby :> I love mysro,that server is...

Yeah baby :>

I love mysro,that server is FUCKING amazing!

36 ppl online haha!

There's 10dg powder for 200k.

Maybe they implemented 10dg?
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 04:59
Replies: 996
Views: 62,972
Posted By Lashtal
Yeah,it's fucking on! Can't believe :) ...

Yeah,it's fucking on!


Can't believe :)

I'm not banned and I've got all items haha!

1st exploit still working,I guess.

If Stall network is working ... :>
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 03:41
Replies: 1,158
Views: 110,341
Posted By Lashtal
Still need media patcher... ^^

Still need media patcher... ^^
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 03:00
Replies: 1,158
Views: 110,341
Posted By Lashtal
Which one? Both please... Also,can you...

Which one?

Both please...

Also,can you give me media patcher?
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 02:53
Replies: 1,158
Views: 110,341
Posted By Lashtal
Someone,can you give me Sjsro(both) IP + link to...

Someone,can you give me Sjsro(both) IP + link to media patcher?

Thanks.
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 01:48
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
Nope. 1st method isn't working anymore. ...

Nope.

1st method isn't working anymore.


I hope mysro will still have it working when it'll come online :/

I've got shitloads of gold,IM items and soX' here ^^
Almost all 9dg,need to reach...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 01:42
Replies: 7
Views: 635
Posted By Lashtal
Who knows? Don't make him scared/cry Oo

Who knows?

Don't make him scared/cry Oo
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 01:32
Replies: 7
Views: 635
Posted By Lashtal
If you will banned? If you'll be banned,you...

If you will banned?

If you'll be banned,you mean?

Well,who knows...

Wait for next check then you'll see.
If you'll still be able to log in and play @ ur old acc,then no,you're not banned XD
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 01:30
Replies: 7
Views: 3,048
Posted By Lashtal
Just use e*pvp. I think it's the best info...

Just use e*pvp.

I think it's the best info source for PSRO...

If something comes up,it's posted here.
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 01:09
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
No I can't, I don't know wtf is going on. ...

No I can't, I don't know wtf is going on.

Well,got newest files?
While usin' exploit or not?
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 00:23
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
Lolkops loader. Try it. ...

Lolkops loader.

Try it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 00:17
Replies: 996
Views: 62,972
Posted By Lashtal
Wanna know it too,any1 can share with us? ...

Wanna know it too,any1 can share with us?

C'mon ?!
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 00:04
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
No prob. Here it is. sswc for hemlar...

No prob.

Here it is.


sswc for hemlar or hemler xD.rar ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/27/2009, 00:00
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
Well,I don't want a kiss(only if you're a nice...

Well,I don't want a kiss(only if you're a nice girl I can accept that part ^^).


You can give thanks only.

I'll upload it.
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/26/2009, 23:53
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
I'd like to UP it for u,but damn,my upload is...

I'd like to UP it for u,but damn,my upload is hella slow.

I have no clue what can be wrong.

For me it worked @ first try ...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/26/2009, 23:50
Replies: 14
Views: 796
Posted By Lashtal
I don't fucking know! Can't you read? I...

I don't fucking know!

Can't you read?

I WROTE THAT WE NEED TO WAIT FOR TOMORROW !

If tomorrow server will be on then there's a chance that we'll need to patch!

I don't fckin' know what...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/26/2009, 23:35
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
Rofl. First of all,close all clients and...

Rofl.

First of all,close all clients and start oriyas exploit.


THEN choose SWSRO1 and click 1st client,after logging in,2nd client ...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/26/2009, 23:31
Replies: 3,479
Views: 264,647
Posted By Lashtal
Yup

Yup
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.