Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: KingPong
Forum: Cabal Guides & Templates 05/04/2009, 20:16
Replies: 316
Views: 184,718
Posted By KingPong
I get the same error messages : "Sorry, this...

I get the same error messages : "Sorry, this application cannot run under a virtual machine."

- I searched in the web for some problemfix but didnt find anything what helped me. Im playing on a...
Forum: Lineage 2 05/02/2009, 11:23
Replies: 0
Views: 1,002
Posted By KingPong
Dualboxing - AzureL2

Hello everyone,

as you may noticed Azurel2 installed some security against dualboxing. I'd like to know if anyone knows a simmilar tool like sandbox to allow me to dualbox.

Looking forward to...
Forum: Lineage 2 01/31/2009, 05:58
Replies: 0
Views: 529
Posted By KingPong
Char is getting freezed...

Hello everyone,

Im playing on an private L2off Interlude Server. Im able to connect with the IG walker which is listed up in the "sticky post" for Interlude servers. Everything works fine for 1-2...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.