Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thierry2
Forum: Aion 04/06/2009, 19:32
Replies: 9
Views: 919
Posted By thierry2
8th in China yes, but becase of the time...

8th in China yes, but becase of the time difference it will be 7th here when it starts :)
Forum: Aion 04/06/2009, 19:22
Replies: 2
Views: 1,682
Posted By thierry2
Aah, ok then :(

Aah, ok then :(
Forum: Aion 04/06/2009, 19:18
Replies: 2
Views: 1,682
Posted By thierry2
English patch for chinese OB?

I keep reading posts on other forums where people say theres an english patch.
Is this true? I've googled it but I can't seem to find one.
Forum: Aion 04/06/2009, 19:15
Replies: 9
Views: 919
Posted By thierry2
Probably something like: Wrong Account name...

Probably something like:

Wrong Account name and/or Password.

Note: the OB starts tomorrow so you can't login yet.
Forum: Aion 01/27/2009, 21:38
Replies: 548
Views: 189,484
Posted By thierry2
Ok, so after I go to 盛大通行证...

Ok, so after I go to 盛大通行证 ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) and get that code, what do i do to activate my account?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.