Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zerkeros
Forum: Perfect World 02/14/2009, 12:41
Replies: 233
Views: 259,389
Posted By zerkeros
Wink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAN!!!!!!!!!

NOW IT WORKS:D:handsdown:
AND IT ROCKS;)
Forum: Perfect World 02/14/2009, 07:27
Replies: 233
Views: 259,389
Posted By zerkeros
????

thanx but....
how i can do the 1st and the 2nd step???
Forum: Perfect World 02/13/2009, 19:37
Replies: 233
Views: 259,389
Posted By zerkeros
give ur best

thanx guys!!! give ur best. i'm trying to see in other sites how it can work. i'll also make a "print screen" into the element folder before the installation of this mod and one after the...
Forum: Perfect World 02/08/2009, 17:26
Replies: 233
Views: 259,389
Posted By zerkeros
????

have u ever managed to launch this mod?
Forum: Perfect World 02/06/2009, 15:18
Replies: 233
Views: 259,389
Posted By zerkeros
how can this be done?

how can this be done?
Forum: Perfect World 02/01/2009, 17:17
Replies: 233
Views: 259,389
Posted By zerkeros
Hey guys, I recently downloaded this mod and I...

Hey guys, I recently downloaded this mod and I tried to see it.The installation made correctly, but on on the game's client screen it says: "Corrupted Folder. Please Verify The Game"
What's...
Forum: Perfect World 02/01/2009, 17:15
Replies: 233
Views: 259,389
Posted By zerkeros
:handsdown:Hey guys, I recently downloaded this...

:handsdown:Hey guys, I recently downloaded this mod and I tried to see it.The installation made correctly, but on on the game's client screen it says: "Corrupted Folder. Please Verify The Game"...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.