Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: The.TaZ911
Forum: Trading 11/25/2011, 17:58
Replies: 0
Views: 406
Posted By The.TaZ911
[Talisman Online] Sell Acount lvl 75

Hello.I'm selling a lvl 75 Wizard on Sky around the water.It has full Loo's set (armor+8,boot+8,Belt+8,Armguard+8,keenepad+7 with 6 failds,cuff+7) and +6 blades lvl 60-70(blue).It also has all 4...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/22/2011, 21:06
Replies: 32
Views: 7,105
Posted By The.TaZ911
hi,this bot looks nice, but when i run the last...

hi,this bot looks nice, but when i run the last version it says that is outdated .I also downloaded an older version and it gives me the "error" message.And,1 more thing.The new server Crouching...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 01/15/2010, 08:51
Replies: 24
Views: 9,705
Posted By The.TaZ911
@M4M :It doesn'twork anymore because they blocked...

@M4M :It doesn'twork anymore because they blocked key ctrl and shift rofl....

is it posibile tu use other hot keys instad of ctrl and shift?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/30/2009, 17:54
Replies: 4
Views: 992
Posted By The.TaZ911
yo.I was thinking to make an regional tTO too......

yo.I was thinking to make an regional tTO too... so maibe we'll start a project togheter.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/19/2009, 18:59
Replies: 0
Views: 668
Posted By The.TaZ911
talisman online regional

Hi all.I'm from romania.I know taht there are more than 1 talisman online.How can i download other talisman online(except world).Sorry for my english.

Hope i'l lget a reply.

Good evening.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/17/2009, 13:49
Replies: 24
Views: 9,705
Posted By The.TaZ911
hey.nice work man.but i don't know to use it......

hey.nice work man.but i don't know to use it... could you please male an english guide? ty
Forum: General Gaming Releases 06/12/2009, 14:22
Replies: 201
Views: 202,861
Posted By The.TaZ911
Hello first of all congratz for yoru work.I give...

Hello first of all congratz for yoru work.I give u an advice.When the char is meditating.Stop other actions.because he isn't standing on the grown,and u should make a option to chose how many times...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.