Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: benossa
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/23/2015, 11:37
Replies: 23
Views: 21,180
Posted By benossa
Links are not working for me, anyone willing to...

Links are not working for me, anyone willing to send me this tool ??
Thank you
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/11/2013, 22:43
Replies: 7
Views: 6,502
Posted By benossa
Unhappy vSRO machine manager won't initialize

Hi, before you say why I did make new topic when there is lot of topics abut this problem, I allready read all these topics and almost all 278 pages of this post...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/19/2012, 10:32
Replies: 4
Views: 1,762
Posted By benossa
thank you very much

thank you very much
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/18/2012, 22:16
Replies: 4
Views: 1,762
Posted By benossa
so, do you know can I manually create my Alias in...

so, do you know can I manually create my Alias in DB ? I have searched tables but nothing found... :rolleyes:
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/15/2012, 23:50
Replies: 4
Views: 1,762
Posted By benossa
Vsro Thief Trader Hunter

Hi, I have my little vsro server just to do some funny stuff and I have noticed that my client crashes when I try to create Alias for any job so is it something wrong with my media.pk2 (I have used...
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/13/2012, 18:06
Replies: 8
Views: 10,700
Posted By benossa
how can I do same for stones ? in wich itemdata...

how can I do same for stones ? in wich itemdata are they and what is name ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 01/13/2012, 17:56
Replies: 11
Views: 4,368
Posted By benossa
how can I know what is ID for stones and elixires...

how can I know what is ID for stones and elixires ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/08/2012, 22:41
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
so how can I save my changes on player ?

so how can I save my changes on player ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/07/2012, 21:03
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
hi recoco can you send us your gm.ini file ?...

hi recoco can you send us your gm.ini file ? because all mine gm-s are bugged and client crashes when I login.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/05/2012, 21:26
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
please make it soon *_* im so bored on holidays...

please make it soon *_* im so bored on holidays :D so I want to try all this stuff I never had chanse on other servers
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/05/2012, 10:49
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
seems like we need new database with new items...

seems like we need new database with new items because this sse 3.8 shows me error Item not found in this collection.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/03/2012, 21:34
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
I have downloaded your client and start it with...

I have downloaded your client and start it with edx loader 5, and it doesn't start client, I watch on task manager sro_client loads memory up to 296.448K and stopps. So what I do wrong ?

so this...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/02/2012, 20:48
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
how did you start client ? I can't start. it just...

how did you start client ? I can't start. it just shows me please execute silkroad.exe :D



how did you start your client ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/31/2011, 12:46
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
something is wrong with newer Loginserver 1.2...

something is wrong with newer Loginserver 1.2 everybody get run-time error 360

this old one is working...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/31/2011, 12:28
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
almost working

I have runed server and login server all works great, and When I try to run with loader it says Please execute silkroad.exe
when I open silkroad.exe it opens and there is not start button.
on...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/30/2011, 22:17
Replies: 271
Views: 47,169
Posted By benossa
I have started server and it works, but server...

I have started server and it works, but server crashes when client tryes to connect, I'am using client 1.265 version.



what client did u use and from where u downloaded it ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/29/2011, 18:12
Replies: 0
Views: 610
Posted By benossa
Unhappy Need help with shadow sea please

Hi, I have downloaded server files from sro-info.com and do everything it says in guide and when my server loads I have to start login server and when I click Turn ON and Connect1 it shows me this...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/26/2011, 18:36
Replies: 1
Views: 774
Posted By benossa
EliteSRO Lottery Event

Hi there is a new event on elitesro some Lottery Event, on their page it says:
Dear User,
We have made a new lottery and you would have win this event and get a nice prizes.
If you want to try it...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/23/2011, 17:33
Replies: 3
Views: 3,500
Posted By benossa
Thank you so much. I have imported your...

Thank you so much. I have imported your divisioninfo.txt into media and Start button don't appear, anyway Im downloading your media.pk2 and use it.
Thank you once more.
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/23/2011, 16:38
Replies: 3
Views: 3,500
Posted By benossa
Elite sro all servers in 1 Media.pk2

Hi, I as far as I know there is 2 media.pk2 one is for elite sro 1, other is for elite sro 2, I have edited DIVISONINFO.txt from media.pk2 and added both servers even third one to one media.pk2, I...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/23/2011, 16:33
Replies: 5
Views: 3,138
Posted By benossa
I have find out that gameguard doesn't react on...

I have find out that gameguard doesn't react on iBot, he alert on my edx Silkroad loader, so I have to find some working loader that can redirect me and gameguard won't be alerted...
Thank you for...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/23/2011, 16:19
Replies: 12
Views: 1,929
Posted By benossa
I have tryed that and it goes even to 1597/1600 I...

I have tryed that and it goes even to 1597/1600 I press enter and didnt login :S, I think that server capacity page have delay.
SRStats ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
on that page I...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 06/22/2011, 23:03
Replies: 123
Views: 28,763
Posted By benossa
how can I use this iBot for Elitesro, I do all as...

how can I use this iBot for Elitesro, I do all as you say and when I press LaunchSRO on Hackshield.exe. sro_client freeze and crash, I open iBot, press launch on edxloader and it shows me message...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/22/2011, 22:11
Replies: 5
Views: 3,138
Posted By benossa
Question Elite sro, bypass gameguard for BOT

Hi, everyone.
I have read some tutorials for boting on elitesro server with some rsro client but that method won't work, so I found out that you can bot using HackShield virtual server, edxsilkroad...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/22/2011, 06:44
Replies: 13
Views: 6,973
Posted By benossa
I use it and it have Gameguard :S

I use it and it have Gameguard :S
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.