Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thel0rdofwar
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/04/2024, 07:02
Replies: 87
Views: 33,225
Posted By thel0rdofwar
This is a server with a lot of content and...

This is a server with a lot of content and customizations, it looks very promising and I'm going to give it a try.
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/28/2011, 03:23
Replies: 0
Views: 516
Posted By thel0rdofwar
Help in 2nd Machine

Hi all, I come to pose a small problem I have with my second MachineManager Here I leave some pictures of the error and the settings of the ini files

Screen of Main Machine...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.