Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Adam0193
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/07/2011, 01:41
Replies: 1,148
Views: 132,343
Posted By Adam0193
nobody cares about a password. Answer my...

nobody cares about a password.
Answer my question.
How can I fix my disconnection problem?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/06/2011, 23:36
Replies: 110
Views: 12,871
Posted By Adam0193
are you guys looking for GM's?

are you guys looking for GM's?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/06/2011, 23:26
Replies: 1,148
Views: 132,343
Posted By Adam0193
is server down? I keep disconnecting but I...

is server down?

I keep disconnecting but I can get in game how do I fix it?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/06/2011, 23:14
Replies: 329
Views: 35,146
Posted By Adam0193
is the server down?

is the server down?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/06/2011, 08:50
Replies: 505
Views: 47,805
Posted By Adam0193
is the server offline right now? this should...

is the server offline right now?

this should be a 24/7 server :P
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/05/2009, 03:37
Replies: 1,047
Views: 225,932
Posted By Adam0193
Question Sure, you virus scanned it, but does it have a...

Sure, you virus scanned it, but does it have a keylogger of any sort?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.