Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: r.singh
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/17/2009, 20:40
Replies: 2
Views: 1,005
Posted By r.singh
Bot Jail hack

I remember a few years ago there used to be a hack to get out of bot jail (something about switching the mine cave map with the bot jail map ...)

Is such a hack in place or do I have to get 2 dbs...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/22/2009, 20:49
Replies: 3
Views: 1,359
Posted By r.singh
Nah bud, just tested it and the "fire-bar" goes...

Nah bud, just tested it and the "fire-bar" goes down steadily.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/22/2009, 17:00
Replies: 16
Views: 1,698
Posted By r.singh
still no luck hiyoal conquer crashes and i...

still no luck hiyoal

conquer crashes and i get the option to send an error report or not.

I guess Ill just re-download conquer.. thanks tho.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/22/2009, 05:29
Replies: 1
Views: 531
Posted By r.singh
Item Codes for CID

Does anyone have the item code for SoulStone (the drops from the Dis City monsters)?

I'd like to add it to the itemtype.dat file I downloaded so I pick those up as well.

Thanks in advance.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/22/2009, 05:27
Replies: 16
Views: 1,698
Posted By r.singh
Hiyoal thank you!!! I was not looking...

Hiyoal thank you!!!

I was not looking forward to re-downlading Conquer (deleted the original file I had).

@tanelipe
I love CID, the pop-ups don't bug me normally, BUT, Im trying to lvl my...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/18/2009, 07:48
Replies: 16
Views: 1,698
Posted By r.singh
How do I remove CIDProxy then? As it is, I can no...

How do I remove CIDProxy then? As it is, I can no longer run Conquer by itself. Do I simply delete the CIDProxy icon from the Conquer folder..?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/18/2009, 01:17
Replies: 16
Views: 1,698
Posted By r.singh
CIDProxy annoyance

Is there any way to stop the 5bot pop-ups. I'm trying to use another bot that needs conquer to be the active window, but 5bot pop-ups keep coming up!

Also, if I no longer want to use CIDProxy (if...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/18/2009, 01:16
Replies: 6,631
Views: 883,733
Posted By r.singh
Is there any way to stop the 5bot pop-ups. I'm...

Is there any way to stop the 5bot pop-ups. I'm trying to use another bot that needs conquer to be the active window, but 5bot pop-ups keep coming up!

Also, if I no longer want to use CIDProxy (if...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/15/2009, 04:31
Replies: 1
Views: 501
Posted By r.singh
itemtype.dat problem

So I accidentally used an older version of the itemtype.dat file and my equipped gear (armor and weapons) have disappeared. Not I mean I'm no longer able to see them, but that I don't have them...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.