Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: darkoff
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 12/25/2010, 01:10
Replies: 1,703
Views: 374,958
Posted By darkoff
Does CE still work with Conquer Online?

Does CE still work with Conquer Online?
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 04/30/2010, 01:14
Replies: 21
Views: 10,361
Posted By darkoff
Thanks, this helps a lot!

Thanks, this helps a lot!
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/19/2010, 01:46
Replies: 6
Views: 1,826
Posted By darkoff
Thanks for reminding me about this. I had heard...

Thanks for reminding me about this. I had heard about it, and I started to register my accounts for this, but the page loaded so slowly that I gave up before registering. This is a great way to get...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/28/2009, 04:34
Replies: 27
Views: 5,982
Posted By darkoff
This no longer works. Will someone please create...

This no longer works. Will someone please create an updated version that works?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/25/2009, 03:49
Replies: 10
Views: 2,347
Posted By darkoff
What is the 3 jump tactic?

What is the 3 jump tactic?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/25/2009, 03:07
Replies: 27
Views: 5,982
Posted By darkoff
This isn't working for me.

This isn't working for me.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/17/2009, 12:46
Replies: 33
Views: 8,799
Posted By darkoff
How did you save the bee kettle? I thought you...

How did you save the bee kettle? I thought you had to click on it to get out of the quest area.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/17/2009, 12:22
Replies: 33
Views: 14,829
Posted By darkoff
Thanks a lot. I tried two other zoom hacks and...

Thanks a lot. I tried two other zoom hacks and they didn't work on my computer, but yours works. It seems to cause a little bit of lag, but overall it is helpful.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 09/17/2009, 12:13
Replies: 3
Views: 1,673
Posted By darkoff
This isn't working on my computer. I have the...

This isn't working on my computer. I have the Windows Vista 64 operating system, so maybe that's the problem.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.