Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hunk143
Forum: Facebook 04/30/2011, 04:14
Replies: 3,606
Views: 708,261
Posted By hunk143
Game: Gourmet Ranch I am looking for a: Hack ...

Game: Gourmet Ranch
I am looking for a: Hack
Information about the tool: The tool should give me Exp + Coins.
I am willing to pay: Nothing. :rtfm:
Forum: Facebook 10/25/2010, 14:55
Replies: 269
Views: 53,997
Posted By hunk143
Yesterday i was using this hack and Today i'm...

Yesterday i was using this hack and Today i'm unable to run Ninja Saga. It's giving me some API error. Does that mean i have been BANNED? OMG! Please let me know.
Forum: Facebook 08/22/2010, 17:09
Replies: 43
Views: 17,255
Posted By hunk143
I cleared the Jounin exam at level 35! LOL! It...

I cleared the Jounin exam at level 35! LOL!
It was so fun, My life never depleted.
Analytic exam did give me hard time but it was fun.
Thanks for the info but i don't think i'll be playing it...
Forum: Facebook 08/20/2010, 11:47
Replies: 43
Views: 17,255
Posted By hunk143
I am getting error while loading my character...

I am getting error while loading my character everytime (today), does that mean i am banned?
yesterday i used this cheat. :(
Forum: Facebook 08/19/2010, 13:36
Replies: 43
Views: 17,255
Posted By hunk143
But i have one question, Can we edit the Tokens...

But i have one question, Can we edit the Tokens here by searching in 4bytes mode? I think it would help in learning skills. :P
Forum: Facebook 08/19/2010, 13:25
Replies: 43
Views: 17,255
Posted By hunk143
There's No use! It vanishes after you close Ninja...

There's No use! It vanishes after you close Ninja Saga.
No matter how many times you do it. It won't be saved as the required experience remains in minus. EPIC FAIL!
Forum: Facebook 08/16/2010, 17:32
Replies: 11
Views: 2,007
Posted By hunk143
FAIL!!! When i try to edit the value to skill85,...

FAIL!!! When i try to edit the value to skill85, Cheat Engine gives me two errors regarding the value. And the value is skill8 and not skill 85.
Forum: Facebook 08/16/2010, 16:53
Replies: 73
Views: 42,112
Posted By hunk143
WOOT! Its working for me now. Use Chrome and...

WOOT! Its working for me now. Use Chrome and don't click Unicode. Just leave it as it was. And it works. :P
Forum: Facebook 08/16/2010, 16:51
Replies: 99
Views: 35,829
Posted By hunk143
It is not working anymore. Not for more. Please...

It is not working anymore. Not for more. Please you guys try it and confirm it. I think it has been patched. :(
But i didn't get ban.
Forum: Facebook 08/15/2010, 10:20
Replies: 73
Views: 42,112
Posted By hunk143
So you mean to say that its still working?

So you mean to say that its still working?
Forum: Facebook 08/14/2010, 13:30
Replies: 73
Views: 42,112
Posted By hunk143
What method? Please explain.

What method? Please explain.
Forum: Facebook 08/14/2010, 07:40
Replies: 73
Views: 42,112
Posted By hunk143
Not Working. Used it with and without clicking...

Not Working. Used it with and without clicking the Unicode box.
I just get the stupid scroll in the items. And by the way do i have to refresh the browser or i have to refresh the NS? Yes i have...
Forum: Facebook 08/07/2010, 08:10
Replies: 25
Views: 3,629
Posted By hunk143
LOL! xD

LOL! xD
Forum: Facebook 08/07/2010, 08:10
Replies: 3
Views: 786
Posted By hunk143
Nice one huevy. lol.

Nice one huevy. lol.
Forum: Facebook 08/05/2010, 12:59
Replies: 99
Views: 35,829
Posted By hunk143
Is it still working? Can anyone confirm! NS is...

Is it still working? Can anyone confirm!
NS is under maintainance right now. :(
Forum: Facebook 07/27/2010, 12:24
Replies: 99
Views: 35,829
Posted By hunk143
Oh! I tried it now. Its still working! WOOT! :)

Oh! I tried it now. Its still working! WOOT! :)
Forum: Facebook 07/27/2010, 00:21
Replies: 99
Views: 35,829
Posted By hunk143
Yup. It always worked for me except for today. :(...

Yup. It always worked for me except for today. :(
And why you guys are so mad about banning people?
I have been a Elite Member on some good forums and designer also, but never seen people so mad...
Forum: Facebook 07/26/2010, 14:40
Replies: 99
Views: 35,829
Posted By hunk143
Not working anymore. Guys beware. :P

Not working anymore.
Guys beware. :P
Forum: Facebook 07/24/2010, 14:48
Replies: 99
Views: 35,829
Posted By hunk143
Thank you so much. Its Working. :) I did two...

Thank you so much. Its Working. :)
I did two bosses together. LOL!
I hope i don't get Banned. Fingers Crossed.
But i didn't get the weapon. :(
Thank you again.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.