Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: killerdiggs
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 12/12/2017, 04:57
Replies: 0
Views: 323
Posted By killerdiggs
Buying>+8 p6 perm tao items

As the title says, I am looking to buy p6 perm tao items +8 ideally although I can buy +12 also.

I need +8 bag brace cap armor bs most.

Thanks,

Kody
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/12/2017, 04:49
Replies: 3
Views: 899
Posted By killerdiggs
using System; using...

using System;
using Conquer_Online_Server.Network;
using Conquer_Online_Server.Database;
using Conquer_Online_Server.Network.AuthPackets;
namespace Conquer_Online_Server
{
class Program
...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 12/11/2017, 20:30
Replies: 0
Views: 294
Posted By killerdiggs
Buying>Conquer private server sources

Hey guys,

I am looking to buy 3 sources for 5065, 5165 and 5615 or around there. I'm also looking to pay coders hourly for work on said sources. I am relatively new to coding but am able enough. ...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/09/2017, 23:27
Replies: 3
Views: 899
Posted By killerdiggs
Impulse 5165 Source Error

I just started back up coding and wanted to work with Impulse's source but when I went to start it up again today i received an error I am not familiar with.

Load the character stats....
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/07/2017, 18:23
Replies: 51
Views: 21,726
Posted By killerdiggs
It doesn't even attempt to connect I have all...

It doesn't even attempt to connect I have all three servers up and running but when I run the 5187 client it almost immediately says server maintenance.

I changed the loaderset.ini ip to my local...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/06/2017, 00:04
Replies: 51
Views: 21,726
Posted By killerdiggs
I followed your steps and got everything up and...

I followed your steps and got everything up and running yet when I run my client it consistently gives me the message "server maintenance" any idea what I'm missing?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/11/2015, 06:48
Replies: 0
Views: 231
Posted By killerdiggs
Selling tao gear +8-12

Hey guys I'm selling my tao gears in Storm.

Armor P6 perm +12 -7 2 sock STG STG: 18,750
Cap +8 -7 2 sock STG STG 6,450
Brace P3 perm +8 -7 2 sock SPG SPG 6,450
Bag +8 -7 2 sock STG STG 7,300
...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 08/04/2015, 20:29
Replies: 0
Views: 444
Posted By killerdiggs
Selling>+12 tao epic weap and Tao gear

Selling tao gears in Storm for cps or +8 perm monk farm gear

Items:
+12 Titan Backsword 2 sock SPG SPG 255 Epic Weap Phase 6 Perm
+12 Eternal Robe lvl 138 2 sock STG STG 250 Phase 6 Perm
+8...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/27/2015, 06:23
Replies: 1
Views: 374
Posted By killerdiggs
Sellng> Melee set +8 and Dwar gears +7-8

Hey guys I'm selling my melee gears and dragon war items in Storm.

Items: Sold to SUP~Zero
Rainbow Necklace +8 -7 2 sock SDG SDG
Crimson Ring +8 -7 2 sock SDG SDG PERM P3

Dragon War: Sold to...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/23/2015, 09:29
Replies: 0
Views: 437
Posted By killerdiggs
Trade> Dragon Warrior set for Tao gear

I want to trade my full dragon war set for 2 +12 tao items. I would like for the +12's to be cap/armor/bag/brace not a backsword. I have a +12 backsword already.

My items include( these 4 for two...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 07/22/2015, 06:44
Replies: 1
Views: 456
Posted By killerdiggs
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/20/2015, 16:21
Replies: 0
Views: 518
Posted By killerdiggs
Selling> +12 pirate gear or Trade>pirate for trojan

Hey guys I'm selling a set of +12 pirate gears on Storm. The gears are unlocked and ready to be sold for cps or traded for trojan set.

Cap lvl 138 +12 -7 2 SDG p3 perm* sold to TRaNsFer
Armor lvl...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2013, 16:39
Replies: 6
Views: 688
Posted By killerdiggs
It seems to be mainly the dragon souls that don't...

It seems to be mainly the dragon souls that don't show. As well as weapon accessories randomly popping up on people. like a trojan will have a dragon bone show when it shouldn't.

@pro4nver thanks...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/06/2013, 03:31
Replies: 6
Views: 688
Posted By killerdiggs
In Game Visual Problems

I'm working on the source that was released titled, "Snake source 5632 for epvpers" which seems to be Impulses source with very few if any upgrades.

Anyway, in game each char look different on...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/28/2011, 17:53
Replies: 4
Views: 1,685
Posted By killerdiggs
I'm aware of that file I've looked through it a...

I'm aware of that file I've looked through it a few times but it doesn't seem to mention a npc named purification stabilizer or even give the mesh id
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/28/2011, 16:06
Replies: 4
Views: 1,685
Posted By killerdiggs
[Request]Purification Stabilizer Npc id and mesh ids

I've been coding the hellmouth source and im to the point where im adding the new npcs in. I was wondering if anyone knew the id for the npc for purifying dragon souls or the code if its been...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/18/2010, 19:23
Replies: 1
Views: 1,710
Posted By killerdiggs
Help with 5165 Source Error

I set up a Conquer Private server running a 5165 source. The server runs fine, but when I try to log in i get this error:
System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/04/2010, 05:40
Replies: 1
Views: 1,421
Posted By killerdiggs
Sand Raider, Ugly Duck and Divine Robe

Hey guys i was searching around the site and I saw people kept mentioning a garment patch for these garments.

Does this patch work for 5095 sources? And if not how do i add these garments?

Any...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/01/2010, 17:39
Replies: 0
Views: 702
Posted By killerdiggs
[REQUEST] help with my 5165 login client

Hey guys! I just came back to co pserver coding and I'm working on a 5165 source....the only problem is for some reason when i go to login via a 5165 client it says I have an invalid login client =/....
Forum: CO2 Programming 12/08/2009, 03:04
Replies: 0
Views: 1,342
Posted By killerdiggs
[REQUEST] posion blades, mana backsword, hp backsword

alright i found these numbers that relate to the skills for the weapns, supposedly, 102000 102002 102001 what do those numbers do? and do they have anything to do with the weapons.

p.s.

if you...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/02/2009, 01:16
Replies: 6
Views: 788
Posted By killerdiggs
thanks guys i got both of them to work :)

thanks guys i got both of them to work :)
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/01/2009, 03:18
Replies: 6
Views: 788
Posted By killerdiggs
Nothing = 0x1, Rain = 0x2, Snow = 0x3, ...

Nothing = 0x1,
Rain = 0x2,
Snow = 0x3,
RainWind = 0x4,
AutumnLeaves = 0x5,
CherryBlossomPetals = 0x7,
CherryBlossomPetalsWind = 0x8,
BlowingCotten = 0x9,
Atoms = 0xa
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/29/2009, 23:40
Replies: 6
Views: 788
Posted By killerdiggs
thanks guys its a lot of help i got weather...

thanks guys its a lot of help

i got weather i found the packets so, thnx for the day and night tho
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/29/2009, 06:33
Replies: 6
Views: 788
Posted By killerdiggs
day and night & weather in coemu

ive searched for it....a lot of posts say they have it but it ends up not being there. So i was wondering anyone know where the actual posts for these are?

p.s.

im finishing my xmas...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/28/2009, 02:48
Replies: 5
Views: 1,148
Posted By killerdiggs
thanks guys ill try that out and tell ya if it...

thanks guys ill try that out and tell ya if it works... i just finished my christmas quest and it looks pretty cool xP
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.