Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mythwalker
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/31/2008, 17:15
Replies: 704
Views: 147,606
Posted By mythwalker
Thanks, now I dont have to bother with leveling...

Thanks, now I dont have to bother with leveling another archer.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/31/2008, 16:52
Replies: 704
Views: 147,606
Posted By mythwalker
I believe they already said that it only works...

I believe they already said that it only works for weps and gems.

Great hack BTW, works perfectly for me, but I just have one question. Is there a way that CO can detect it and ban your acc? I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.