Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wytchen
Forum: Aion 04/19/2009, 01:23
Replies: 17
Views: 11,948
Posted By wytchen
Err your kinda rude.. I like the chinese beta...

Err your kinda rude..
I like the chinese beta and I bet many do and will p2p no reason for rude comments,,
Forum: Aion 04/17/2009, 15:15
Replies: 3
Views: 628
Posted By wytchen
Sorry the security code

Sorry the security code
Forum: Aion 04/17/2009, 09:20
Replies: 3
Views: 628
Posted By wytchen
Can't see registration Code for OB

Hi -

My buddy was trying to register last night and the code does not show up on the bottem any one have thoughts why this is happening?


Thanks
Forum: Aion 04/17/2009, 09:17
Replies: 17
Views: 1,843
Posted By wytchen
Hi guys - I rerolled a toon on your server ...

Hi guys -
I rerolled a toon on your server
Name Tanja lvl 11 Chanter not bad for 5 hrs or less cause I gathered 100 weeds for pots lol
I'll help any way I can so just let me know what needs to be...
Forum: Aion 04/16/2009, 20:19
Replies: 39
Views: 22,061
Posted By wytchen
Cool Im checking with my time card seller to...

Cool
Im checking with my time card seller to see if i can join your server with the time I bought the other day
Forum: Aion 04/16/2009, 19:07
Replies: 7
Views: 758
Posted By wytchen
what server are you on

Sanwood what server are you on?
Forum: Aion 04/16/2009, 19:02
Replies: 39
Views: 22,061
Posted By wytchen
what is your race and character name

Hi -

What is your race and and character name ...
Need to know name for the ldr of the legion and race?
Forum: Aion 04/16/2009, 08:45
Replies: 39
Views: 22,061
Posted By wytchen
Hey- I'm On the 3rd region server 1st on on...

Hey-

I'm On the 3rd region server 1st on on list ...
But I can switch to North china server If I have group issues like tonight...
I lvl fast and was thinking of making a cleric type ...
well...
Forum: Aion 04/16/2009, 08:40
Replies: 19
Views: 1,737
Posted By wytchen
Strange I have been on all day

Strange I have been on all day
Forum: Aion 04/16/2009, 08:38
Replies: 3
Views: 867
Posted By wytchen
yah whats your assasin gona do vs sleep ,ice...

yah whats your assasin gona do vs sleep ,ice chains firecage, run back nuke chain ,
demesion door back and fire harpoon ?
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.