Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Laaahhhh
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/15/2019, 11:41
Replies: 6
Views: 8,865
Posted By Laaahhhh
I have the same error, but my hostfile has no...

I have the same error, but my hostfile has no lines with joymax lines.. Anything else I could check?
Forum: Silkroad Online 01/14/2019, 20:15
Replies: 2
Views: 1,616
Posted By Laaahhhh
Sbot error on startup of SRO

Hi all!

SRO returns a weird error when I start it by pressing on the "Start Game!" button in SBot. Could someone help me with this?

Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.