Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: scabbz
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 10/12/2013, 06:31
Replies: 3
Views: 329
Posted By scabbz
Bump

Bump
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2013, 00:43
Replies: 24
Views: 13,869
Posted By scabbz
if your still looking for testers, or should I...

if your still looking for testers, or should I say if this is still active, feel free to contact me on skype: scabbz1967 or [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/25/2011, 08:05
Replies: 240
Views: 49,778
Posted By scabbz
Not a Trojan, Not a Fake :P If you can't get...

Not a Trojan, Not a Fake :P

If you can't get it to work that either your firewall is blocking it or you just have bad luck, worked for the first time running and has been working since I...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/04/2011, 00:19
Replies: 59
Views: 7,607
Posted By scabbz
For all of you noobs that can't figure out how to...

For all of you noobs that can't figure out how to make this hack work, stop saying it doesn't work, BECAUSE IT DOES!
Just because you don't have the IQ to use it, doesn't mean its a fail hack!!...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2011, 19:13
Replies: 59
Views: 7,607
Posted By scabbz
The Tank hack does work, I am using at this...

The Tank hack does work, I am using at this moment. I am running on Vista Premium and this is what i had to do:

1: download tank hack
2: place onto desktop
3: run as admin
4: start NFSW
5: log...
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2011, 17:20
Replies: 59
Views: 7,607
Posted By scabbz
nvm works like a dream, make sure that u press F1...

nvm works like a dream, make sure that u press F1 and F2 during the count down (before the start of the event), then F4 to change the heat to 5....... WORKS AWESOME thanks
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/03/2011, 06:04
Replies: 16
Views: 4,126
Posted By scabbz
wtf is the point of posting a video about a hack...

wtf is the point of posting a video about a hack you have, and not post a download link?
this is kind of pointless
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/30/2009, 00:51
Replies: 92
Views: 26,359
Posted By scabbz
I guess MORON means "your a brilliant person" in...

I guess MORON means "your a brilliant person" in german, cause this idiot still doesn't get the hint

LMFAO
your a tool
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/29/2009, 23:22
Replies: 92
Views: 26,359
Posted By scabbz
READ THE MAIN POST!!! he is looking for a few...

READ THE MAIN POST!!!
he is looking for a few beta testers ONLY
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/29/2009, 22:28
Replies: 92
Views: 26,359
Posted By scabbz
Chibinaruto: Sie sind eine vollständige...

Chibinaruto:

Sie sind eine vollständige Trottel, Dieser Bot ist genial, ich bin Testen Sie es jetzt, heruntergeladen und funktioniert ohne Frage. Es gibt keine Keylogger, Viren, etc so tun sie uns...
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/29/2009, 17:10
Replies: 92
Views: 26,359
Posted By scabbz
sillynuts I have downloaded ventmix, and am...

sillynuts

I have downloaded ventmix, and am currently on your vent channel now (in GoA Room), i'll stay on as long as i can so we can talk about the possibility of being a beta tester for ya.
...
Forum: 4Story 11/25/2009, 08:12
Replies: 0
Views: 2,111
Posted By scabbz
4 Story Private Server?

Hello all
I have been searching for weeks trying to find source files, client files, etc in order to run a private server for 4 Stories. Now I know there are a few already out there, and was...
Forum: 4Story 11/25/2009, 08:07
Replies: 29
Views: 3,071
Posted By scabbz
sillynuts I would like to be a beta tester...

sillynuts

I would like to be a beta tester of the bot on GoA, I can make several accounts as well to help incase of detection.
Feel free to pm me here, or contact me on msn :...
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/24/2009, 14:32
Replies: 422
Views: 85,187
Posted By scabbz
Ich habe es funktioniert, aber aus irgendeinem...

Ich habe es funktioniert, aber aus irgendeinem Grund jetzt das Einzige, was Arbeit ist tp und unsichtbar, nichts anderes, wie ich Set 1 Schuss, etc damit funktioniert es?
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/24/2009, 04:30
Replies: 422
Views: 85,187
Posted By scabbz
This hack doesn't work for GoA, i have it and it...

This hack doesn't work for GoA, i have it and it does nothing, unless i am doing something wrong, which i dont believe i am, it doesn't work for GoA
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.