Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tauqmuk
Forum: Archlord 12/25/2008, 20:08
Replies: 492
Views: 127,141
Posted By Tauqmuk
meh, I've tried that still feels like it has to...

meh, I've tried that still feels like it has to cycle non stop between all of them like it's constantly hitting the tab key.
Forum: Archlord 12/24/2008, 23:57
Replies: 492
Views: 127,141
Posted By Tauqmuk
still having problems

I had to tweak it so it only uses my attack skill once every 20 seconds or else it will attack at random... but no matter how I try it will still bounce between multiple mobs and not attack any of...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.