Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ABDUi
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2009, 22:06
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,663
Posted By ABDUi
Basic agBot setup

-To pick monsters to hunt, at bottom of bot screen, select "Execute Script," then in bottom right (right of 0/140 box) select the blank field drop-down box and select which monster you want to hunt. ...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2009, 21:51
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,663
Posted By ABDUi
ver 2.9.16 problems

Guys, I've found that ver 2.9.16 is very unstable, since agBot always randomly closes when I get to my hunting area or when walking to it, making my character die. I've downgraded to 2.9.9 + SrProxy...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/02/2009, 18:39
Replies: 4,735
Views: 971,291
Posted By ABDUi
Yes, you can rename it to whatever you want, but...

Yes, you can rename it to whatever you want, but I kept mine at SilkErrSe.exe just to remember what it is.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/02/2009, 18:35
Replies: 4,735
Views: 971,291
Posted By ABDUi
First, double-click Loader.exe to open the Launch...

First, double-click Loader.exe to open the Launch window. Now, close it and find C19H28O2.ini (it only appears after you launch Loader for the first time.) Copy and paste as they said above. This...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2009, 18:45
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,663
Posted By ABDUi
Free bot

@ speedhackforconquer
AgBot is completely free, but you can only run 1 bot at a time. You can pay them to run clientless, but I don't know how much it is. AgBot gets easier to use every couple of...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/25/2009, 16:06
Replies: 11
Views: 1,599
Posted By ABDUi
I don't think this is the problem. My bot can...

I don't think this is the problem. My bot can sell stuff (haven't tried the horse,) but it cannot buy arrows. It also displays item error (forgot what number, can't log on right now,) whenever my...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.