Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BadServer
Forum: Diablo 2 01/01/2009, 03:54
Replies: 30
Views: 8,528
Posted By BadServer
Hello, If you have not listed this one here is a...

Hello, If you have not listed this one here is a nice one ;).

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

List's:

Clan Advertisment/ Get more members
Clones for Open Multiplayer
Hero Editor
(Nice editor...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 01/01/2009, 03:47
Replies: 25
Views: 32,689
Posted By BadServer
Possibly I don't think there are private AO...

Possibly I don't think there are private AO server's, but there are private TOP server's.

AO - Angels Online
Top - Tales Of Pirates
You can download these at Internet Gaming Gate - Global Free...
Forum: Say Hello 12/22/2008, 23:53
Replies: 0
Views: 103
Posted By BadServer
Arrow Hello

Hello, I am BadServer, I have joined because I saw some private server stuff and needed to create a account to look at link's.
I also joined for much more, friend's, to find some game's.

So I...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.