Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Metin_Boss
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 09/24/2023, 13:25
Replies: 1,194
Views: 260,829
Posted By Metin_Boss
The server is ok, perhaps the best middle school...

The server is ok, perhaps the best middle school right now. However, you can't compare it to Aeldra. From support and updates to client performance and the market, Aeldra was on a different level....
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/05/2023, 17:14
Replies: 192
Views: 38,719
Posted By Metin_Boss
Fast and safe +++

Fast and safe
+++
Forum: Metin2 Trading 11/14/2021, 11:21
Replies: 1
Views: 763
Posted By Metin_Boss
Sell full 120 PVP Account Aeldra

Sell full 120 PVP Account Aeldra S1

Current rate: 60kkk = 10 euro.

Rate change history:
29.11.2021: 60kkk
19.11.2021: 55kkk
15.11.2021: 50kkk
13.11.2021: 45kkk
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/14/2021, 17:08
Replies: 0
Views: 172
Posted By Metin_Boss
Aeldra empty account 120

Buying an aeldra S1 war account without items level 120, full skills, full bio, full pvm pet, skilltree.

Pay via paypal FF.

Best regards
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/05/2021, 18:34
Replies: 31
Views: 3,617
Posted By Metin_Boss
Everything was ok. I bought some items for 250...

Everything was ok. I bought some items for 250 euro. Very nice guy

Bought again items for 180 euros. I went first. Everything was OK. :)
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/05/2021, 16:28
Replies: 1
Views: 243
Posted By Metin_Boss
Smile Aeldra account and PVM items

Hi,

I am looking to buy a full PVM account on Aeldra (war, sura) with email address.

I will pay 200 euro via PayPal FF.

I will go first if you have 50+ positive trades. Otherwise we can...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/25/2021, 18:39
Replies: 2
[Selling] aeldra pvp acc
Views: 325
Posted By Metin_Boss
Hi, Do you also sell only the account shaman...

Hi,

Do you also sell only the account shaman 115 (without items)?

Andrei VP#0219
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/25/2021, 18:23
Replies: 14
Views: 944
Posted By Metin_Boss
Hi, Do you offer discounts if I buy all...

Hi,

Do you offer discounts if I buy all Kyanit items? Let's say for 170 euros?
Forum: Metin2 Trading 02/23/2021, 17:50
Replies: 0
Views: 254
Posted By Metin_Boss
Smile [Buying] Aeldra account and PVP items

I am looking for Aeldra account with PvP items and I want to buy for at least 150 euros.

We can calculate the value of the items and I will pay 10euro = 25kkk (we can negotiate).

I will make...
Forum: Facebook 08/05/2013, 14:08
Replies: 77
Views: 4,251
Posted By Metin_Boss
user key :36309547 fb ID :100005639919036 ...

user key :36309547
fb ID :100005639919036

Thanks , maestro !
Forum: Facebook 07/29/2013, 08:53
Replies: 14
Views: 4,161
Posted By Metin_Boss
This error appears when I press F1

This error appears when I press F1
Forum: Facebook 07/28/2013, 12:19
Replies: 14
Views: 4,161
Posted By Metin_Boss
Error : Variable used without being declare

Error : Variable used without being declare
Forum: Facebook 07/27/2013, 20:12
Replies: 36
Views: 2,155
Posted By Metin_Boss
user key :43493133 fb ID :100005639919036

user key :43493133
fb ID :100005639919036
Forum: Facebook 07/26/2013, 12:53
Replies: 59
Views: 3,462
Posted By Metin_Boss
key :21018420 fb ID :100005639919036

key :21018420
fb ID :100005639919036
Forum: Facebook 07/23/2013, 19:01
Replies: 70
Views: 5,212
Posted By Metin_Boss
Nothing got . Fake ! Close it

Nothing got . Fake ! Close it
Forum: Facebook 07/23/2013, 18:07
Replies: 70
Views: 5,212
Posted By Metin_Boss
user key :80247921 fb ID :100005639919036 ...

user key :80247921
fb ID :100005639919036

Thanks !
Forum: Facebook 07/23/2013, 11:09
Replies: 131
Views: 7,091
Posted By Metin_Boss
ID : 100005639919036 Thanks !

ID : 100005639919036
Thanks !
Forum: Facebook 07/21/2013, 15:26
Replies: 5
Views: 1,334
Posted By Metin_Boss
it's working !

it's working !
Forum: Facebook 07/11/2013, 18:16
Replies: 11
Views: 922
Posted By Metin_Boss
It is not fake ! Keep it !

It is not fake ! Keep it !
Forum: Facebook 07/04/2013, 17:29
Replies: 163
Views: 22,273
Posted By Metin_Boss
It's working !

It's working !
Forum: Facebook 06/23/2013, 14:45
Replies: 27
Views: 2,067
Posted By Metin_Boss
I followed you on facebook ! user key...

I followed you on facebook !

user key :41149318
fb ID :100005639919036
Forum: Facebook 06/21/2013, 12:43
Replies: 40
Views: 2,502
Posted By Metin_Boss
user key :21606998 fb ID :100005639919036 ...

user key :21606998
fb ID :100005639919036

Thanks !
Forum: Facebook 06/19/2013, 22:07
Replies: 8
Views: 1,791
Posted By Metin_Boss
You can do the same trick with Huge Farm : 500k...

You can do the same trick with Huge Farm :
500k -to buy it -> 250k - exp
than sell it for 250k
Forum: Facebook 06/18/2013, 10:00
Replies: 4,955
Views: 188,579
Posted By Metin_Boss
user key :90011509 fb ID :100005639919036 ...

user key :90011509
fb ID :100005639919036

Thank you , maestro ! :)
Forum: Facebook 06/17/2013, 15:27
Replies: 534
Views: 21,755
Posted By Metin_Boss
user key :25556515 fb ID :100005639919036 ...

user key :25556515
fb ID :100005639919036

Thank you , sir !
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.