Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jedidk
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/21/2014, 00:43
Replies: 5
Views: 2,627
Posted By Jedidk
cata 4.3.4 I have reset the voting once, but...

cata 4.3.4

I have reset the voting once, but I am not sure what I did while adjusting java scripts with element.
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/18/2014, 03:55
Replies: 5
Views: 2,627
Posted By Jedidk
Post WTB Voting Hack for WOWCircle

Looking for a guide to hack votes there. if you can help me I can pay. Thank you!
Forum: WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/17/2014, 00:41
Replies: 6
Views: 1,977
Posted By Jedidk
Are you able to sell voting for a personal...

Are you able to sell voting for a personal account, allowing an account to stack points?
Forum: The Elder Scrolls Online 05/18/2014, 01:11
Replies: 0
Views: 667
Posted By Jedidk
Smile Looking for a working speed and teleport hack.

Anyone know of a working speed hack or teleport hack? See a lot of people utilizing these, but cant find them anywhere.
Forum: The Elder Scrolls Online 05/18/2014, 01:07
Replies: 68
Views: 42,579
Posted By Jedidk
Does this work and are you able to utilize full...

Does this work and are you able to utilize full option yet or donate?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/17/2014, 09:09
Replies: 129
Views: 17,632
Posted By Jedidk
This looks amazing!

This looks amazing!
Forum: Trading 09/07/2013, 22:37
Replies: 6
Views: 472
Posted By Jedidk
Quality seller!

Quality seller!
Forum: Trading 09/07/2013, 10:56
Replies: 17
Views: 1,535
Posted By Jedidk
Ultros.. .do you have gold?

Ultros.. .do you have gold?
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/16/2013, 08:15
Replies: 592
Views: 162,762
Posted By Jedidk
Cystacae, have you dealt with the bot stopping...

Cystacae, have you dealt with the bot stopping after one run? How do you fix that?
Forum: Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2013, 08:16
Replies: 216
Views: 76,922
Posted By Jedidk
Random. I often leave it on overnight. At times...

Random. I often leave it on overnight. At times up to 1600 catches. On average I only leave it on a couple hours at a time. Not sure of server time as it is completely random for me.
Forum: Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2013, 20:40
Replies: 216
Views: 76,922
Posted By Jedidk
Moefish every day... no bans.

Moefish every day... no bans.
Forum: Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/12/2013, 21:33
Replies: 216
Views: 76,922
Posted By Jedidk
Anyone receive the ban hammer yet?

Anyone receive the ban hammer yet?
Forum: Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/31/2012, 10:19
Replies: 216
Views: 76,922
Posted By Jedidk
Donated. Looking forward to trying this!

Donated. Looking forward to trying this!
Forum: Rift Trading 12/31/2012, 09:39
Replies: 2
Views: 338
Posted By Jedidk
Do you have any more keys available?

Do you have any more keys available?
Forum: Rift Trading 12/31/2012, 09:20
Replies: 7
Views: 586
Posted By Jedidk
Do you have the US version? how much are your...

Do you have the US version? how much are your keys?
Forum: Rift Trading 12/31/2012, 09:17
Replies: 5
Views: 381
Posted By Jedidk
Is it still for sell? Do you have skype?

Is it still for sell? Do you have skype?
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/26/2012, 23:10
Replies: 3,919
Views: 528,989
Posted By Jedidk
Just turned on Midnight. Asked if I wanted to...

Just turned on Midnight. Asked if I wanted to update. clicked yes, error popped up saying name is not spelled correctly and deleted the exe file. Help please.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/25/2012, 12:40
Replies: 3,919
Views: 528,989
Posted By Jedidk
how does autoexplore work as all it seems to do...

how does autoexplore work as all it seems to do is say "Done"? Everything else seems great!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/21/2012, 00:01
Replies: 211
Views: 24,199
Posted By Jedidk
The largest factor so far is the virus...

The largest factor so far is the virus protection. Deactivate it on Win 7 and it works like a charm.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/20/2012, 23:09
Replies: 211
Views: 24,199
Posted By Jedidk
Placed it in XP Service pack 3 and it seems to...

Placed it in XP Service pack 3 and it seems to work... though Safe mode is not exactly waiting for distance from other players. Excellent tool.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/20/2012, 22:28
Replies: 211
Views: 24,199
Posted By Jedidk
Mine seems to do nothing. Very occasionally will...

Mine seems to do nothing. Very occasionally will the character move and normally just fall back to Lions arch or get hit from a snowball. Followed instructions, but so far I am a little stuck.
...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2012, 20:55
Replies: 1,331
Views: 326,014
Posted By Jedidk
I have the same question. I keep hearing it is on...

I have the same question. I keep hearing it is on Reedit, though where is the question. I have literally spent hours in dungeons though so far I am not able to complete any...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2012, 00:29
Replies: 160
Views: 41,132
Posted By Jedidk
Sorry Buffy. Win 7 64 bit, 4 gig ram, Amd Phenom...

Sorry Buffy. Win 7 64 bit, 4 gig ram, Amd Phenom Tri core, and AMD Radeon HD6650M.
I am currently using the 1.5 updated one now, as it does not crash, though 1.6 is having problems. Now that 1.5 is...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/25/2012, 22:42
Replies: 160
Views: 41,132
Posted By Jedidk
Love the Trainer, though I am experiencing...

Love the Trainer, though I am experiencing crashes quite frequently and now every time I turn it on? Any resolution?
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.