Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dmiden
Forum: Archlord 12/19/2008, 22:05
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
That'd be great! Blowfish is 64-bit that's why...

That'd be great!
Blowfish is 64-bit that's why I thought it was AES when you mentioned the 256-bit.
Thought to myself that it was a little overkill for a game lol :)
Forum: Archlord 12/19/2008, 21:10
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
Yes, I know that the encryption is AES 256 :) ...

Yes, I know that the encryption is AES 256 :)
And your description sounds to confirm my testing results.

Think you could help a little further by pointing out the key server/client uses to...
Forum: Archlord 12/19/2008, 02:07
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
I will do that shortly.

I will do that shortly.
Forum: Archlord 12/17/2008, 17:38
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
I'm sorry Newbb, I've got very limited skills in...

I'm sorry Newbb, I've got very limited skills in .exe hacking and crypto signatures, that's why I need someone else to help me on this.

Anyone?
Forum: Archlord 12/15/2008, 21:35
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
Seems like the client encrypts the packet...

Seems like the client encrypts the packet clientside too by some variable which I dont know yet. Gamehackers needed!!!
Forum: Archlord 12/15/2008, 13:30
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
Thank you Newbb, if we can get the algoritm...

Thank you Newbb, if we can get the algoritm there's no obstacle for it to not work on vista. The bots main features would be:
standalone application (no need to have archlord open)
repair items...
Forum: Archlord 12/15/2008, 11:14
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
Hey alabatusa, I'm glad you're trying to help! ...

Hey alabatusa, I'm glad you're trying to help!
First off, the ini files are a completely different thing, they are checked server-side anyways. I did some hacking to those, f.ex. I added other...
Forum: Archlord 12/15/2008, 01:37
Replies: 16
Views: 2,123
Posted By dmiden
New bot development

Ok, i decided to make a new thread for this.
So basically we have nothing, we're starting from scratch.

So our obvious obstacle is: packet encryption

From my testing I've discovered the whole...
Forum: Archlord 12/14/2008, 21:38
Replies: 28
Views: 1,940
Posted By dmiden
do CM frequently check this forum? If so, is...

do CM frequently check this forum? If so, is there any private forum we could use?
Forum: Archlord 12/14/2008, 20:08
Replies: 28
Views: 1,940
Posted By dmiden
okay, retrieving the packets are no problem. ...

okay, retrieving the packets are no problem.
I've done some testing, seems like CM sends an encryption code after the login
which then acts like a salt throughout the session - a session key.
...
Forum: Archlord 12/14/2008, 20:08
Replies: 28
Views: 1,940
Posted By dmiden
okay, retrieving the packets are no problem. ...

okay, retrieving the packets are no problem.
I've done some testing, seems like CM sends an encryption code after the login
which then acts like a salt throughout the session - a session key.
...
Forum: Archlord 12/14/2008, 12:20
Replies: 28
Views: 1,940
Posted By dmiden
tux is right. we're better off coding a new...

tux is right.

we're better off coding a new bot.
has anyone attempted to code a packet bot?
What were the failures and problems?
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.