Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Dorado18
Forum: Gaming News - EN 03/16/2013, 14:43
Replies: 21
Views: 3,709
Posted By Dorado18
Consoles are always seen as low end gaming PCs....

Consoles are always seen as low end gaming PCs. That's nothing new.
A PC HAS to be more powerful simply because the game is not the only thing the PC is processing.

A console is completely...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/05/2013, 05:35
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
He removed everyone's license.

He removed everyone's license.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2013, 16:14
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
Someone's upset. lol

Someone's upset. lol
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2013, 15:32
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
The link I posted was downloaded over 50 times...

The link I posted was downloaded over 50 times since yesterday. Simply because no one openly asked for a cracked version of a bot doesn't mean the demand isn't there.

Call me script kiddy all you...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2013, 15:25
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
Apparently you don't really know the rules of the...

Apparently you don't really know the rules of the law. You should go look it up, because *lifetime* isn't that simple. They DO have a right to charge back, because I've done so in the past. Twice.
...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2013, 15:20
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
A lot more backlash then I thought, but anyway....

A lot more backlash then I thought, but anyway. At first I was simplying trying to help.
If you didn't want your bot cracked you should have taken my advice and let it be that, instead you wanted to...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2013, 05:19
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
I enjoy being a troll, I also enjoy getting...

I enjoy being a troll, I also enjoy getting people like you riled up over the interwebz. Why? Because it's so easy, and I don't even have to bait that hard.

Anyway Mr. GrammarNazi, when I said...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2013, 04:29
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
Sorry, I used none of those, never even heard of...

Sorry, I used none of those, never even heard of them, but thanks for the tip, seems like they'll make things a HELL of a lot easier for future reference. I never said I was a pro cracker, nor do I...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2013, 20:38
Replies: 300
Views: 50,786
Posted By Dorado18
Because I'm feeling generous right now, i'll let...

Because I'm feeling generous right now, i'll let you in on a secret.
You're bot is ridiculously easy to crack.

If you'd like to know how, I might be interested in telling you the exact method.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 01/01/2013, 20:22
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
I fixed the register script. WHen I changed...

I fixed the register script. WHen I changed domains, I forgot to edit it.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/31/2012, 15:24
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
I'll take a look at things. I put someone else in...

I'll take a look at things. I put someone else in charge of the server, so maybe things aren't moving along.

I did so because I wanted to focus on my business more, I didn't have time for both.
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/20/2012, 15:37
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Server going down today for few hours. ...

Server going down today for few hours.

Currently looking for a server administrator/team manager. Send me your resumes through PM if you're interested.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/20/2012, 01:28
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
I just opened a forum today. So ,yea. ...

I just opened a forum today. So ,yea.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/19/2012, 14:07
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Maybe it's higher then 148, I know others have...

Maybe it's higher then 148, I know others have done it, when I did it, I was 170.

I'm going to take the server down today for a few minutes to upgrade it with more ram and cores.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/18/2012, 18:42
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
If you're using our client with our launcher, you...

If you're using our client with our launcher, you should have all the resources.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/18/2012, 14:15
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Then apparently you aren't ready. lol, I've tried...

Then apparently you aren't ready. lol, I've tried it on 3-4 different accounts and it's worked fine for me.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/18/2012, 00:04
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
I'll remove the limit because I need to stress...

I'll remove the limit because I need to stress test soon.
and I need as many people as possible in order for it to be effective.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/16/2012, 22:09
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Drop rate is set to 1200. It's not a quest,...

Drop rate is set to 1200.

It's not a quest, not in the slightest. You talk to the NPC, and it's done.

No, just... no.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/16/2012, 02:35
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Yea.. I to do it that way, because some people...

Yea.. I to do it that way, because some people can't help but be retarded and smash the start button smack in the middle of an update. lol, then QQ as to why the client won't start.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/15/2012, 18:49
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Released an auto patching launcher: Get it from...

Released an auto patching launcher: Get it from our home page. MMOP - Rappelz Home ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/14/2012, 02:21
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
I just hired my last developer. Edit:...

I just hired my last developer.

Edit: Server's down at the moment. It'll be back up later.

Server's back up. Accounts have been wiped though.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/13/2012, 16:39
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Didn't really expect to hit 10 accounts so soon....

Didn't really expect to hit 10 accounts so soon. Increased account limit.



Here.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/13/2012, 15:42
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Yeah, probably the SFrame

Yeah, probably the SFrame
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/13/2012, 15:20
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Uhh, there is no file called joke.txt ...

Uhh, there is no file called joke.txt
Attempting to be a script kiddie through ssms isn't going to get you that far in life. I've been doing this a lot longer then you, and I know you can't do...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 12/13/2012, 12:48
Replies: 56
Views: 5,525
Posted By Dorado18
Implying my server isn't secure? I highly doubt...

Implying my server isn't secure?
I highly doubt that.

Edit: I derpped, I just noticed when I reboot the server last night to update it I forgot to run the tool so it opened it to the public....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.