Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: semkiusss
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 08/01/2013, 23:01
Replies: 4
[Selling] ALZ Stock atm!
Views: 524
Posted By semkiusss
I tried to write with two skypes, he blocked me...

I tried to write with two skypes, he blocked me in both..
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 08/01/2013, 19:45
Replies: 4
[Selling] ALZ Stock atm!
Views: 524
Posted By semkiusss
SCAMER DONT TRUST! HE SCAMED ME FOT 35EU SCAMER...

SCAMER DONT TRUST! HE SCAMED ME FOT 35EU SCAMER :mad::mad:
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/17/2013, 10:46
Replies: 3
Views: 1,022
Posted By semkiusss
Update: LVL now is 174 Pet is now 6LVL ...

Update:
LVL now is 174
Pet is now 6LVL
Added some photos

I would sell it for ~600kk (without pet - ~400kk)
Paypal - ~70$ maybe* paypal payment as gift (no scamers, I wont let you to log in and...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/09/2013, 11:01
Replies: 17,879
Views: 3,699,575
Posted By semkiusss
Cabal EU Mars players add me to skype: semkius007...

Cabal EU Mars players add me to skype: semkius007
Hacking together is more fun! :D
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/09/2013, 01:44
Replies: 3
Views: 1,022
Posted By semkiusss
Selling CABAL EU MARS 174LVL FA for ALZ OR PAYPAL

Hello, I`d like to sell my acc for alz
FA: 174lvl, 9HR, 6LVL pet with nice slots, TG gloves (7amp+2%hp steal)
FB: ~80LVL, nude
WI: ~80lvl mini set if needed

Cabal EU Mars

Contacts:...
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 07/05/2013, 14:49
Replies: 236
Views: 32,899
Posted By semkiusss
I have made a payment. My e-mail:...

I have made a payment. My e-mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/04/2012, 16:09
Replies: 470
Views: 136,547
Posted By semkiusss
Anyone got baned using this hack? EU.

Anyone got baned using this hack? EU.
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/09/2012, 21:09
Replies: 637
Views: 204,681
Posted By semkiusss
Map file gets corrupted after paching :/

Map file gets corrupted after paching :/
Forum: Cabal Online 04/04/2012, 17:31
Replies: 26
Views: 2,458
Posted By semkiusss
Mars disconnects me too :/

Mars disconnects me too :/
Forum: Cabal Online 04/04/2012, 14:28
Replies: 4
Views: 2,353
Posted By semkiusss
And I don`t have it :confused:

And I don`t have it :confused:
Forum: Cabal Online 04/04/2012, 09:04
Replies: 4
Views: 2,353
Posted By semkiusss
I`ve tried, but there is nothing working.

I`ve tried, but there is nothing working.
Forum: Cabal Online 04/03/2012, 19:39
Replies: 4
Views: 2,353
Posted By semkiusss
Wall hack / att through walls for Cabal EU(Cheat engine)

Hi, is there any wall hack for cabal eu ? I`ve searched whole forum but it`s waste of time. I`ve tried to use the old one, but it`s not working :(

Ty for the answers! :awesome:
Forum: Cabal Online 07/18/2011, 20:14
Replies: 1
Views: 1,059
Posted By semkiusss
cabalonline.cc ?

As you see cabalonline.cc sells cabal alz. But one thing tickled my mind- what if I would buy alz, pay with paypal and when they give me alz I just make a dispute ? Could they prove that they gave me...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/18/2011, 20:08
Replies: 1,155
Views: 357,321
Posted By semkiusss
Not working on Official LT-Cabal Online :: Home...

Not working on Official LT-Cabal Online :: Home ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
files :
banish.log ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) - banish log
LT-Cabal Online.rar...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.