Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: uoah
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/22/2010, 12:37
Replies: 42
Views: 4,151
Posted By uoah
Yes you're right, but always will be the demand...

Yes you're right, but always will be the demand and offer, if a lot of people wanna buy one thing the price rises up.
In some weeks, the price will return to 300K-400K ( depend on the server ofc )....
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/22/2010, 12:06
Replies: 42
Views: 4,151
Posted By uoah
Obviously there are a lot of items overpriced,...

Obviously there are a lot of items overpriced, but it's normal if people buy gold from goldbot's companies.

Anyway, nobody scamm me never, because I never bought and item over 300 or 400m, and I...
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/22/2010, 11:58
Replies: 42
Views: 4,151
Posted By uoah
it's not a scamm, if you don't buy, nobody scamm...

it's not a scamm, if you don't buy, nobody scamm you, simple.
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/21/2010, 12:21
Replies: 42
Views: 4,151
Posted By uoah
If you don't like to sell them "cheap", sell more...

If you don't like to sell them "cheap", sell more expensive, like goldbotters. If not, just don't sell it. Before 11d elixir weapon cost 300K-400K, now you can sell it very fast at 800K, I think its...
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/08/2010, 15:44
Replies: 5
Views: 718
Posted By uoah
Anyway, crying or not, 100 years ban is not the...

Anyway, crying or not, 100 years ban is not the joymax policy ( 7day ban, 14 day and forever ) they are violating their own rules
Forum: Joining e*pvp 01/11/2010, 16:05
Replies: 57
Views: 5,065
Posted By uoah
Nothing more to say :) My vote: YES

Nothing more to say :)

My vote:

YES
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/11/2009, 21:00
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Thx but is an invalid link. Send me the...

Thx but is an invalid link.

Send me the official link or epvp post.

Thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/11/2009, 17:01
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Hi, I'm still alive :P I've been very very...

Hi, I'm still alive :P

I've been very very busy all this time and I couldn't update anything from the bar.

Btw I don't play sunsro, only ecsro, could you send me a pm with the link of the last...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/21/2009, 17:15
Replies: 2
Views: 505
Posted By uoah
There are a lot of autologins by keypressing.....

There are a lot of autologins by keypressing.. Search a little.

Anyway, my program has autologin too and works minimized:
...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/09/2009, 23:16
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
No because now I'm using my status bar in sunsro,...

No because now I'm using my status bar in sunsro, still coding some parts and the exp, at least in my case is correct.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/09/2009, 20:50
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Now I've been hunting for a while and I let me...

Now I've been hunting for a while and I let me kill for a mobs ( to lose exp and see if bar calculates all right ) but I've didn't find any problem with exp gained, and if you die, it calculates...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/09/2009, 20:30
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
I know and I'm sorry, but when I coded it...

I know and I'm sorry, but when I coded it counldn't enter to ecsro and I couldn't test it.

I'm fixing at this moment.

thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/08/2009, 13:11
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
I wanna make this from the beginning but I had...

I wanna make this from the beginning but I had some problems and very few time and it still in progress. ( I use sbot for isro and I love sp /h exp/h from it )

Anyway, thx for the suggestion.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/08/2009, 13:01
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Ok, today I'll test it again. thanks

Ok, today I'll test it again.

thanks
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/07/2009, 16:27
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
As I said, I'm fixing it. Since I don't have a...

As I said, I'm fixing it. Since I don't have a lot of time ( work and etc... ) I'll fix in some days.

thanks
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/07/2009, 15:38
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
When you lvl up, before was a bug that status bar...

When you lvl up, before was a bug that status bar shown bad exp gained. Now I'm fixing it, for the moment, when you level up, status bar resets exp / skills gained. In this way it doesn't show bad...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/07/2009, 00:25
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
I've made it, but I didn't test it cause I...

I've made it, but I didn't test it cause I couldn't enter to game :S. In some days I'll fix.



Ok
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2009, 15:22
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Hi, Now, the status bar is working for...

Hi,

Now, the status bar is working for Sunworld and ECSRO.


thanks
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/06/2009, 02:39
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
In some days, as I said before, I'll install tsro...

In some days, as I said before, I'll install tsro and sunworld and I'll try to make the same for it.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/05/2009, 21:39
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Hi, I've updated the program. Now it...

Hi,

I've updated the program.

Now it has Autologin ( keypresser and works minimized ) and Hide / show client. In the first post I show how it works.


uoah
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/04/2009, 15:22
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Yeah, sry, now I'm at work and I can't take a...

Yeah, sry, now I'm at work and I can't take a screenshot,I'll take it this night :)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/04/2009, 11:25
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Ip? No I need some memory address,but its better...

Ip? No I need some memory address,but its better if I install tsro or sunworld and i can test it ingame :)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/04/2009, 11:10
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
xD I will have to install all sro versions? xD,...

xD I will have to install all sro versions? xD, let me some time and I'll make for it too.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/04/2009, 11:05
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
I don't play sunworld and I don't have the...

I don't play sunworld and I don't have the client. Let me some days and I'll maybe try sunworld and make the same for sunworld.


uoah
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 09/04/2009, 00:41
Replies: 45
Views: 5,029
Posted By uoah
Status Bar for ecsro with Autologin ( works minimized )

Hi all,

I don't know if there is something like this, but anyway I've made a very simple status bar with level, experience gained and skills gained.

In some days I'll add more things.
I hope...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.