Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eslam2essam
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/12/2009, 09:43
Replies: 5
Views: 688
Posted By eslam2essam
how Can I Remove Skills

I have a problem with skills
I find it hard to get the spirit healing form the 3rd row of my skills
how can i remove some
i have also many Dance skills 4/5/3/2/6
how can i remove them
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.