Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 83
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zenuki
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/08/2008, 05:06
Replies: 198
Views: 15,636
Posted By Zenuki
FFS. WTF is wrong with this??? Every time I...

FFS.

WTF is wrong with this??? Every time I start my logintool, it asks for a directory for some unknown reason.. Then when I pick the directory, as soon as it shows the server, the logintool...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/07/2008, 09:59
Replies: 1
Views: 609
Posted By Zenuki
I'm unsure whether this will work or not. Try...

I'm unsure whether this will work or not.
Try unpack data.pak and search for the monster names you're after. Open that specific .csv file and find the monsters name/description. After that, search...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/07/2008, 09:54
Replies: 0
Views: 760
Posted By Zenuki
Loginlist/Channellist csv function

Hey.

I'm just curious to know how the Loginlist and Channellist function in a client. Above all that, how would you get the details inside either of the two files from playing a different server? ...
Forum: Private Server 12/07/2008, 09:47
Replies: 1,088
Views: 78,677
Posted By Zenuki
Do you know exactly what the rates are?

Do you know exactly what the rates are?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/07/2008, 00:51
Replies: 3
Views: 536
Posted By Zenuki
Yeah i've known elite dekaron for a couple of...

Yeah i've known elite dekaron for a couple of weeks now.

Just didn't want to notify anyone because they said the server will be delayed for a while.
Forum: Dekaron 12/06/2008, 01:32
Replies: 11
Views: 1,020
Posted By Zenuki
Depends what he is playing, whether it is a...

Depends what he is playing, whether it is a pserver or global.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/05/2008, 17:38
Replies: 611
Views: 36,084
Posted By Zenuki
No one is sure exactly, why this server is down. ...

No one is sure exactly, why this server is down.
I hope this server comes back anytime soon.. :)
Forum: Dekaron 12/05/2008, 17:34
Replies: 11
Views: 1,020
Posted By Zenuki
b14ckrose, that's the stupidest kind of spam...

b14ckrose, that's the stupidest kind of spam ever.

@ ltboso:
Have you unpacked a data.pak and checked share/map/<map name> to see if it has the mobs listed in there?
In your case, it would be...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/05/2008, 15:15
Replies: 5
Views: 4,544
Posted By Zenuki
If it has anything to do with any pserver etc, it...

If it has anything to do with any pserver etc, it stays in the pserver section.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/05/2008, 15:11
Replies: 19
Views: 2,329
Posted By Zenuki
My client doesn't have pack.d04 :\ I only...

My client doesn't have pack.d04 :\

I only have usual data.pak.

My client doesn't have pack.d04 :\

I only have usual data.pak.

+Warning
Please dont double post,
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/05/2008, 04:16
Replies: 198
Views: 15,636
Posted By Zenuki
You trying hacks for this server?

You trying hacks for this server?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/05/2008, 03:04
Replies: 39
Views: 2,479
Posted By Zenuki
IGN: Zenuki Class: Azure Knight Level: Noob...

IGN: Zenuki
Class: Azure Knight
Level: Noob atm 51+ :P
Guild: None atm :(
Server: 1000x
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/05/2008, 01:52
Replies: 223
Views: 13,717
Posted By Zenuki
Was it the one called 天天挑战?

Was it the one called 天天挑战?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 20:01
Replies: 223
Views: 13,717
Posted By Zenuki
Don't even know whether someone has it or not. ...

Don't even know whether someone has it or not.

Can't seem to download from site.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 19:54
Replies: 223
Views: 13,717
Posted By Zenuki
Hmm that file is probably old, because I have the...

Hmm that file is probably old, because I have the same named one from them for a while now.

Never know, I should try it.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 19:53
Replies: 2,287
Views: 184,521
Posted By Zenuki
Is this normal? My update done 385/385 now its...

Is this normal?
My update done 385/385 now its still open but it wont show up. :\

edit: Was part of patching process >_>.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 19:09
Replies: 2,287
Views: 184,521
Posted By Zenuki
Lol, they still have many bugs floating around. ...

Lol, they still have many bugs floating around.

Hopefully the majority of them are repaired soon.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 12:48
Replies: 611
Views: 36,084
Posted By Zenuki
Unfortunately, it's very unstable and many people...

Unfortunately, it's very unstable and many people are hacking the server itself.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 12:47
Replies: 2,287
Views: 184,521
Posted By Zenuki
Server is still quite buggy yet stable. Updates...

Server is still quite buggy yet stable. Updates are being released like, every few days.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 12:10
Replies: 39
Views: 2,479
Posted By Zenuki
Is the AK still bugged? Does its skill damage...

Is the AK still bugged? Does its skill damage still hit normal damage?
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 10:08
Replies: 2,287
Views: 184,521
Posted By Zenuki
Stable enough for me. ps: Do we still have...

Stable enough for me.

ps: Do we still have to download the manual patch? Because I had to update 408 files, so when I added the manual patch, I only had to patch 385.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 09:09
Replies: 2,287
Views: 184,521
Posted By Zenuki
@ mikixD Please shut up and stop...

@ mikixD

Please shut up and stop complaining, atleast it has a better community and doesn't lag like chinese servers. What Hokage420 said was right, more people want to experience and enjoy pvp at...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 08:38
Replies: 611
Views: 36,084
Posted By Zenuki
I wouldn't say it's down forever, but it could...

I wouldn't say it's down forever, but it could probably be down for some time.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 08:37
Replies: 6
Views: 571
Posted By Zenuki
Lol, so many people are able to hack the server...

Lol, so many people are able to hack the server itself and piss of other people..

It's fascinating how their GM's are barely seen ingame..
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 12/04/2008, 06:59
Replies: 223
Views: 13,717
Posted By Zenuki
How can we play it now? I don't see any new...

How can we play it now? I don't see any new logintool link that works.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 83

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.