Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: quicksale
Forum: Trading 11/29/2008, 01:21
Replies: 7
Views: 862
Posted By quicksale
Gotten a couple responses/questions via pm, so...

Gotten a couple responses/questions via pm, so just to clarify, I'll take paypal payments, and once received, I will give you the account ID/pw. I am not interested in endless negotiations or...
Forum: Trading 11/28/2008, 13:02
Replies: 7
Views: 862
Posted By quicksale
WTS Lvl 14x bagi Trieste - full +7/9, lots of extras

Full +7 13x armor set, +9 115 weap, tons of cash shop items, all crespo items (duron rod, gibor's necklace, strengthened darkeye), Zevach's ring, resist sets, etc.
This is not a hacked account - I...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.