Hey delemojo, is it possible for me to use the bot on a VM, at the moment I use linux as my main os (work) and windows for gaming, but it's a bit of an irritating process. I have to reboot everytime I want to bot.
After starting the bot, the ship drives aroung without shooting any ships.
I have to save the settings every couple minutes to get the bot shooting the ships,
Where is the setting to stop the attack at a certain rate? Is that what the boat's leaving systems halfway about?
After starting the bot, the ship drives aroung without shooting any ships.
I have to save the settings every couple minutes to get the bot shooting the ships,
Where is the setting to stop the attack at a certain rate? Is that what the boat's leaving systems halfway about?
Fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl1998
Hey delemojo, is it possible for me to use the bot on a VM, at the moment I use linux as my main os (work) and windows for gaming, but it's a bit of an irritating process. I have to reboot everytime I want to bot.
Best regards!
If you bought a license you can use the bot on a Virtual Machine.
the bot thinks he shoot the double Hitpoints, and go away from shooted npcs without killing them..e.g. my ship Shooting 15.000 with hollow but the bot thinks he's Shooting 30.000
hello delemojo
i buy licence in 29.09 and after few problem with my comp i can`t use your boot :
[5:42:37 PM] - License status: Expired
[5:42:37 PM] - ACCESS DENIED: Your License is expired! You have to buy a License to use this program!
help me please!
problem number 1. when you go into the bonus maps always select the virgin map, even if you tell the options to go to another bonus map. problem number 2, the ship remains ALWAYS IN THE SEA, NOT LOGOUT. I PUT HOW MUCH TIME IT HAS TO STAY IN THE SEA BUT NOTHING ALWAYS GOES, I HAVE TO DISCONNECT THE BOT.
This problem has already been reported 3 times but nothing is not answered and has not been solved yet.
no logout
no logout
no logout
[RELEASE] LEISLERS HACK v1.0 PUBLIC [RELEASE] 07/08/2008 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies OUTDATED/DETECTED
Hab mal nen Hack von mir Gemacht
Screen
http://www.abload.de/img/hackerhacker567.jpg
DOWNLOAD :
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release] 04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies Newest version is out and ready for action!
Updates:
~ Completely coded in vb6!
New Pic:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg
NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.