Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NerusBot 4.6

Discussion on [Release] NerusBot 4.6 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/04/2017, 14:26   #301

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
after what this guy did to boxybot and to us ask yourself shall we trust him?

how does epvp mods allow this?

Because all I did was expose delemojo, and Sinlyu removed delemojo's access to HIS server delemojo used, hardly makes Sinlyu or me untrustworthy..
Old 10/04/2017, 16:54   #302

elite*gold: 0
I bought the bot and want to report a Bug.
The bot attacks the VCMA Usurper even if its not selected in the Raidmap Settings.
I Save the settings and Re-Login and also Restart the bot, but no success.
Please fix this bug fast!! Other features are working fine until now.
Old 10/04/2017, 18:50   #303

UNTRUST Worthy

I have done a few test on this Nerus bot when it was free and it has come to my attention a few things.
1. In a 2 day period my internet used 7GB of data with only this program. So I did a few scans on the processes that were taking place. It shows the interface windows accepts the information transmits to a server (unknown) then it travels to seafight.com then back to the Server (unknown) then to your interface on your screen.
2. Basically all account information is being passed through a server(unknown) 2 times before you see the outcome on your screen, hence the slight delay or lagg on the screen as the bot runs. This is not the same as Golem's, Golem does not go thru this process.
3. It also has a few bugs, it does not run to repair in the corner 100% of the time in the bonuses, it does not flee or attack back when attacked by player. It is an incomplete program by far and still has too many glitches. Also if your a little program knowledge you will notice that the code is similar to another bot.
4. Now it is not free anymore.

This is just advisement it is your choice to use the program and always at your own risk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2017, 19:17   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmenow View Post
I have done a few test on this Nerus bot when it was free and it has come to my attention a few things.
1. In a 2 day period my internet used 7GB of data with only this program. So I did a few scans on the processes that were taking place. It shows the interface windows accepts the information transmits to a server (unknown) then it travels to seafight.com then back to the Server (unknown) then to your interface on your screen.
2. Basically all account information is being passed through a server(unknown) 2 times before you see the outcome on your screen, hence the slight delay or lagg on the screen as the bot runs. This is not the same as Golem's, Golem does not go thru this process.
3. It also has a few bugs, it does not run to repair in the corner 100% of the time in the bonuses, it does not flee or attack back when attacked by player. It is an incomplete program by far and still has too many glitches. Also if your a little program knowledge you will notice that the code is similar to another bot.
4. Now it is not free anymore.

This is just advisement it is your choice to use the program and always at your own risk.
Seems ur threats in discord were not enough for the memes..

Please educate on networking first before u type these ridiculous accusations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VHEFFESX View Post
I bought the bot and want to report a Bug.
The bot attacks the VCMA Usurper even if its not selected in the Raidmap Settings.
I Save the settings and Re-Login and also Restart the bot, but no success.
Please fix this bug fast!! Other features are working fine until now.
Will look into it
Old 10/04/2017, 21:27   #305

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
As a response of your accusations, I've been given a look on the source code of this bot. Raymond showed me how they deal with critical stuff like account information as well as some server-sided functions. Everything seemed clean and there is a valid explanation for your network discovery. However, this is just some clarification. I can't assure you that the bot doesn't do anything unwanted or say anything about the future either. Nethertheless, if you think that the bot does something fishy and have some valid proof/explanation, you should first message the developers and if they couldn't clear it up, contact one of the moderators.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/05/2017, 12:00   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypulation View Post
As a response of your accusations, I've been given a look on the source code of this bot. Raymond showed me how they deal with critical stuff like account information as well as some server-sided functions. Everything seemed clean and there is a valid explanation for your network discovery. However, this is just some clarification. I can't assure you that the bot doesn't do anything unwanted or say anything about the future either. Nethertheless, if you think that the bot does something fishy and have some valid proof/explanation, you should first message the developers and if they couldn't clear it up, contact one of the moderators.
Nice statement.
Old 10/05/2017, 19:23   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond* View Post
Seems ur threats in discord were not enough for the memes..

Please educate on networking first before u type these ridiculous accusations.

Will look into it
Raymond can you explain me why the bot uses so much of my network ?
In 4 Days it eated 23 GB of Data.!!!
Old 10/05/2017, 20:02   #308

Question Facts are Facts

Nerus Bot 29/09/2017 10.22.33 - 30/09/2017 22.41.16 6.821GB data
Golem bot 27/09/2017 12.47.22 - 28/09/2017 16.22.48 0.233GB data

Just explain this then... Facts are facts and if you can not that is fine no big deal but dont sit back and saythat somethng is not when it is.. that is a lot of data transfer going on. I have not finish my search but I am gonna check the transfer steams and see if it was other files or information sent that was not part of the bot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypulation View Post
Old 10/05/2017, 20:24   #309

update please
Old 10/05/2017, 21:56   #310

Quote:
Nerus Bot 29/09/2017 10.22.33 - 30/09/2017 22.41.16 6.821GB data
Golem bot 27/09/2017 12.47.22 - 28/09/2017 16.22.48 0.233GB data

Just explain this then... Facts are facts and if you can not that is fine no big deal but dont sit back and saythat somethng is not when it is.. that is a lot of data transfer going on. I have not finish my search but I am gonna check the transfer steams and see if it was other files or information sent that was not part of the bot..
U do realise u've been connected to both sf and our server & constant pings to google over 2 days right? That data usage is not suspicious, besides, we use a very complicated delivery system of necessary files which is obviously to protect our product from leechers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlo.c View Post
update please
Changelog 05-10-2017 9:49PM (Current state: Deployed):
- Updated to current ClientVersion.

No download needed, just close the bot, relaunch it and login.
Old 10/06/2017, 01:43   #311

elite*gold: 190
is there a trial version?
Old 10/06/2017, 01:46   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by VHEFFESX View Post
Raymond can you explain me why the bot uses so much of my network ?
In 4 Days it eated 23 GB of Data.!!!
Because on each login (loading map) u receive a 72kb file that is mandatory for the bot to run, we've now worked out a new system that doesn't require that and will be released soon. Also used data means downloading, unless the 23gb was specifically for uploading I dont see the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxus-3er View Post
is there a trial version?
Yes, by new registration a user gets 2 days of trying the bot out
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2017, 01:59   #313

elite*gold: 190
can't start the bot
Old 10/06/2017, 10:12   #314

elite*gold: 63
Quote: