Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] NerusBot 4.6

Discussion on [Release] NerusBot 4.6 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2017, 17:56   #61

elite*gold: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1110987654321 View Post
Why I can't use this bot on my virtual server?
Because it uses a virtual machine and they dont allow virtual machines to run the bot because u could get unlimited trails with it.
Old 09/02/2017, 21:02   #62

elite*gold: 0
Hi, im really thankfull for bot. But im getting this message and ship stopped.

[10:01:15 PM] [Nerus] We didnt break? if(User.getInstance().getX() == User.getInstance().targetItem.x && User.getInstance().getY() == User.getInstance().targetItem.y && !User.getInstance().isMoving()) on log.

-And dont avoid from islands.
-After few hours reconnecting game
Old 09/02/2017, 21:42   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazes31 View Post

[10:01:15 PM] [Nerus] We didnt break? if(User.getInstance().getX() == User.getInstance().targetItem.x && User.getInstance().getY() == User.getInstance().targetItem.y && !User.getInstance().isMoving()) on log.

And dont avoid from islands.
The Same for me
Old 09/02/2017, 22:46   #64

i cant click start button
Old 09/02/2017, 23:57   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koekenbakkert View Post
Because it uses a virtual machine and they dont allow virtual machines to run the bot because u could get unlimited trails with it.
But I don't want to have unlimited trails. I just want to bot. My only chance is to run a bot with my virtual server.
Old 09/03/2017, 00:24   #66

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazes31 View Post

And dont avoid from islands.
same for me and the glitter bot sudenly stops too, but anyway i thint that this is a kind of open beta app, keep it up with the good job guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2017, 17:54   #67

elite*gold: 63
Good evening everyone,

I use this bot since the release (a few days ago). And I would like to say what's already good and what's totally ****** (I know, haters gonna hate).
So, what's good? Sadly, nothing so far. The Glitterbot is working, but not working that good. I watched the bot collecting glitters a few hours (yes, I don't have anything better to do) and the bot is not collecting every glitter they found. It also stopps sometimes for 5-20 minutes and doing nothing. Well, the next function what I used is the Bonusmapbot. However, it seems to be fine - at the beginning, but sadly after my ship needs to repaire the bot is going to do some ****. Just move to the corner, doesn't repair and going to sunk or just move all the time to the next corner. I also used the Raidmapbot but so far it doesn't even jump to the raid map.

So far, there is also something what I like to mention. Sinlyu wrote an Discord that the Bonusmapbot is 60% (!) better than SeaBot's Bonusmapbot - well, I wouldn't wrote something like that if this isn't the truth at the moment.

However, I know it's just the beginning and I really hope you guys will make the best Seafight Bot which is on the market and I guess you will. Please, don't think that this is a hatefull post, its just my feedback so far.

Cheers
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2017, 18:27   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal* View Post
Good evening everyone,

I use this bot since the release (a few days ago). And I would like to say what's already good and what's totally ****** (I know, haters gonna hate).
So, what's good? Sadly, nothing so far. The Glitterbot is working, but not working that good. I watched the bot collecting glitters a few hours (yes, I don't have anything better to do) and the bot is not collecting every glitter they found. It also stopps sometimes for 5-20 minutes and doing nothing. Well, the next function what I used is the Bonusmapbot. However, it seems to be fine - at the beginning, but sadly after my ship needs to repaire the bot is going to do some ****. Just move to the corner, doesn't repair and going to sunk or just move all the time to the next corner. I also used the Raidmapbot but so far it doesn't even jump to the raid map.

So far, there is also something what I like to mention. Sinlyu wrote an Discord that the Bonusmapbot is 60% (!) better than SeaBot's Bonusmapbot - well, I wouldn't wrote something like that if this isn't the truth at the moment.

However, I know it's just the beginning and I really hope you guys will make the best Seafight Bot which is on the market and I guess you will. Please, don't think that this is a hatefull post, its just my feedback so far.

Cheers
many bugs on every feature...need improves and i believe they will do
Old 09/03/2017, 18:44   #69

nice improves at the glitterbot ( but still without avoid islands but works on low lvl maps), the bot can handle the sudenly stucks, same with the bonus map now the reset system think that is faster than the previusly version
Old 09/03/2017, 21:05   #70

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Good evening everyone,

I use this bot since the release (a few days ago). And I would like to say what's already good and what's totally shitty (I know, haters gonna hate).
So, what's good? Sadly, nothing so far. The Glitterbot is working, but not working that good. I watched the bot collecting glitters a few hours (yes, I don't have anything better to do) and the bot is not collecting every glitter they found. It also stopps sometimes for 5-20 minutes and doing nothing. Well, the next function what I used is the Bonusmapbot. However, it seems to be fine - at the beginning, but sadly after my ship needs to repaire the bot is going to do some shit. Just move to the corner, doesn't repair and going to sunk or just move all the time to the next corner. I also used the Raidmapbot but so far it doesn't even jump to the raid map.

Cheers
Well the quote about 60% faster bmbot is based on tests with a maxed account, so testing it with a ship that has no repairmate 2 or skills for distance it will obviously be slower.. Dont forget to use common sense.

I am botting with 2 maxed ships, 1 is collecting chests and 1 is botting crowns, both are running for over 24h without being stuck, as I said before, I cant fix what I cant see or reproduce.

Some issues seem setting related, and I will add some clarity to them soon as people dont quite understand how to properly set them up right now..
Some issues seem to be different per individual, we will soon enable the debug logging completely that should help us narrow things down for the individual issues, but again, we do not recommend using any bot or even play Seafight on a laptop from 1978.

EDIT: Or with a 10kb/s up & download interwebs..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2017, 22:30   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond* View Post
Well the quote about 60% faster bmbot is based on tests with a maxed account, so testing it with a ship that has no repairmate 2 or skills for distance it will obviously be slower.. Dont forget to use common sense.

I am botting with 2 maxed ships, 1 is collecting chests and 1 is botting crowns, both are running for over 24h without being stuck, as I said before, I cant fix what I cant see or reproduce.

Some issues seem setting related, and I will add some clarity to them soon as people dont quite understand how to properly set them up right now..
Some issues seem to be different per individual, we will soon enable the debug logging completely that should help us narrow things down for the individual issues, but again, we do not recommend using any bot or even play Seafight on a laptop from 1978.

EDIT: Or with a 10kb/s up & download interwebs..
In that case I would advise you to use a not maxed out ship for testing purposes. This could be very helpful.
However, I'm looking forward to the debug logging, I hope this will help us to to set our settings correctly.

Luckily I got a laptop fom 1979, so I'm fine.

Cheers
Old 09/04/2017, 00:27   #72

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
In that case I would advise you to use a not maxed out ship for testing purposes. This could be very helpful.
However, I'm looking forward to the debug logging, I hope this will help us to to set our settings correctly.

Luckily I got a laptop fom 1979, so I'm fine.

Cheers
Well that would ruin the whole effectiveness for maxed ships like I said before, if u want to bot bonusmaps with a like the germans say "nuss" ship then why bother? I mean its not like its gonna be pleasant doing the bms urself by hand with a "nuss".. But for maxed ships bmbot is fine, if not perfect..

And I am glad ur 1979 laptop can run seafight, must be a real achievement on its own.

Btw for anyone wondering about changelogs and ongoing developer stuff, check out our Discord server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2017, 08:50   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond* View Post
Well that would ruin the whole effectiveness for maxed ships like I said before, if u want to bot bonusmaps with a like the germans say "nuss" ship then why bother? I mean its not like its gonna be pleasant doing the bms urself by hand with a "nuss".. But for maxed ships bmbot is fine, if not perfect..

And I am glad ur 1979 laptop can run seafight, must be a real achievement on its own.

Btw for anyone wondering about changelogs and ongoing developer stuff, check out our Discord server!
Well, it's not really a "nuss" ship, but this isn't really neccessary. What I want to mention is that after a while (after my ships needs to repair) the bot is doing some strange things and going to sunk. The reason for this could be wrong settings. However, keep it up.

Cheers
Old 09/04/2017, 11:23   #74

BOM DIA PARABENS AE PELO TRABALHO MAIS N TO CONSEGUINDO USAR CONFIGURO CERTINHO MAIS ELE N CATA OS BRILHO FICA PARADO AGUEM SABE DIZER COMO CONFIGURA VLE OBG
Old 09/04/2017, 11:29   #75

Royal*,

Try to use commonwealth guardian when you do bonusmaps. Even without maxed out acc it does not need to repair whatsoever since npcs sometimes does not even hit me.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread