Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 Person, 67 Boats - NATOTAN

Discussion on 1 Person, 67 Boats - NATOTAN within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 1 Person, 67 Boats - NATOTAN

Hello everyone.

I have a few questions on this subject, let me write them to you now:
  • How can he have that many maxed out boats?
  • How can he control 67 Boats at once in perfect synchronization?
  • Why does he get a 90% discount?
  • Why does he have weekly meetings with Bigpoint Developers?
  • Why is he able to bot these 67 boats 24/7, win the league every month, use this program and not get banned, while other players who dont spend money get banned after a little bit of botting on a small boat?

Now let me tell you about the person, NATOTAN (all the information included was given by himself and/or the two people who maintain his boats). I know all this information because my guild used to be in an alliance with his guild, and he likes to brag about how much better he is than everyone else.

NATOTAN - you may have seen him winning #1 in the League each and every month, is a player from Germany 4, and also the leader of [›†‹].
He is a very rich person, who spends a very large amount on this game.

One day a few years ago, when Natotan was losing and getting sunk a lot, he contacted Bigpoint and made a deal with them. He would spend an extraordinary amount of money if they create him the ships and equip the items to save him the time/effort. Of course, with the prospect of money at stake, Bigpoint said yes. They made him the boats, and put the items on them like he asked.

Since then, Natotan became very good friends with the Bigpoint Developers he bought items off of. Doing regular purchases of such large amounts, he was given, and is still given a 90% Discount.
Let me give you a sort of run down of what is on each and every boat:
  • 70 Skills
  • Full Level 7 Castles
  • All Weapon Slots
  • All Beam Slots
  • 10 Years of Repair Staff
  • 10 million Burning Ice Ammo
  • 10 million Voodoo Doom
  • 10 million Shell Shock
  • 200 Taurus Scrolls
  • 20 million Pearls
  • 5000 Dragonfires
  • 5000 Legba Amulets
  • 5000 Tritons Benevolences
  • 100000 Windstorms
  • 50000 Hailstorms
  • Max level gems
  • 10+ years of both cannon damages
  • 2million+ Gunpowders and Shields
  • + More
As you can see, 67 boats with all that would cost quite a lot, but no where near as much with his 90% discount. A little bit of evidence so you believe me:

For the last few years, Natotan has actually taken some Bigpoint Developers on a holiday/vacation with the rest of ›†‹ guild - I have seen the pictures.

He has weekly meetings with Bigpoint Developers on a Wednesday, where he tells them his problems and they look into them (checking other peoples accounts, getting people banned, buying items, etc.), and the Developers also tell him information (what new features are coming out, etc.). I have actually seen him get permanently banned boats unbanned as 'favours'.

Natotan has two players who look after his boats, and log onto every one; «EliteFighter»[›†‹] and ☆∂єєρ☆вℓα’к☆яσѕє☆[я], which he pays to do so, and also funds their boats. Along with them, he also lets a few people use some of his boats, to level them up and to help him fight, but the majority are used for one reason - taking islands.

Since building them boats, Natotan, Elitefighter and deepblackrose have logged onto about 20 boats and shot islands with them in the middle of the night. Okay fair enough. Then, about 4 months ago, he bought a new computer, and paid for a program to be built specifically for him.

This new program allows him to view all 67 boats in a list, and he just checks the box next to which boat he would like to use, if he checks 1 box, he will use 1 boat, if he checks 67, all 67 will log in. Once logged in, these 67 boats will then do whatever he does - click to move then they will all move, click attack they will all attack, click an amulet (of course Legba amulets only) they will all use an amulet, etc.

A video of this, using 26 boats has been taken and I shall post a link to that:

As you can see from the video it is very obvious he is using a program, it is impossible for all them boats to perform the exact same actions at the exact same time.

When an island gets taken, all 67 boats are logged on, teleported to the map, stack up, shoot the island with shellshock ammo. The stack can take a Level 3 Defensive Tower in less than 1 minute, the whole island is finished in less than 15 minutes. Oh, and of course he is constantly spamming Legbas and Tritons Benevolences.

How is it possible that any Guild or person can compete with this? Even if you had the money he does and the contacts, trying to run that many boats at once, or having that many people willing to use your boats and log on at the same time is very very hard to do. Currently, the whole Mega Server (GB1, DE3 and DE4) are working together to fight this 1 man and his 67 boats - and failing. They spend all day taking the full level 3 defensive islands from him, and he took all 17 they took off him back within 6 hours in the middle of the night when the majority of people were sleeping.

Why is it, that this player is allowed to:
  • Bot 24/7 on 67 Boats and not 1 get banned
  • Bot himself to win the League every month
  • Have weekly meetings with Bigpoint Developers
  • Be allowed to use a program which is so obvious and makes the server really unfair?
  • Receive a 90% discount
  • Get permanently banned boats unbanned
  • Account share
  • Receive information from Bigpoint Developers months before anyone else
When the rest of us normal players can be banned for just one of these things, and have been! Just because he spends a lot of money does not mean he is better than any of us!

Even if you do not play on Mega Server 6, he still is affecting you, he is botting the League every month and winning, some months on multiple boats in multiple leagues! He is being allowed to get away with all this because he spends more than you, he is not better than you!

And so, I ask your help. Please, share this post, get the whole Seafight Community talking about it and maybe, just maybe, Seafight will finally listen to the players, he is not better than anyone of us just because he spends more money! If you have a chance, please write to support about it and how you want action to be taken!

We are completely out of other options, according to him, Bigpoint asked him about the program, and he replied with "I told my employees to log on my boats, and I commanded stack with countdowns", not only is that such an obvious lie, he admitted to Bigpoint he was sharing accounts and didn't get banned!
We are left with no other choice than to try and get the Seafight Community, to get him to stop. We are a site of botters, bug users and exploit users I know, but this is way over the top and unfair to each and every one of us.
With Seafight Developers wanting to do nothing about him and let him get away with anything he wants, I again say please, help us.

Thank you
#BanNatotan
Thanks
15 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 13:13   #2

BP is corrupt

This is a shame. But it's what you expect from a developer who never cared about his players. BP is corrupt and only helps those who they want, as is this case, he spends a lot of money, so why ban it? This will never end.

I have a news to give you, the player will never be banned while giving money for BP. This is true, but we have to share this information so that something is done. BP does not have the right to do that to anyone.

And I have something else to say and we should think about the bugs that always exist in this game. The veses I think that studies the bugs are intensional and made by BP because it always has a bug and this game has been around for 10 years all already know how it works, it is not possible that there are still many bugs.

I played 2010 until 2013, then I stopped because I got tired of this game that does not care about anyone (somento those who spend a lot of money), and now I'm back to playing two months ago. I love this game and I hope that one day none of this exists. I have hope.

Have a good game. And good luck if you do not have money.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 13:19   #3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySeafight View Post
Hello everyone.

I have a few questions on this subject, let me write them to you now:
  • How can he have that many maxed out boats?
  • How can he control 67 Boats at once in perfect synchronization?
  • Why does he get a 90% discount?
  • Why does he have weekly meetings with Bigpoint Developers?
  • Why is he able to bot these 67 boats 24/7, win the league every month, use this program and not get banned, while other players who dont spend money get banned after a little bit of botting on a small boat?

Now let me tell you about the person, NATOTAN (all the information included was given by himself and/or the two people who maintain his boats).

NATOTAN - you may have seen him winning #1 in the League each and every month, is a player from Germany 4, and also the leader of [›†‹].
He is a very rich person, who spends a very large amount on this game.

One day a few years ago, when Natotan was losing and getting sunk a lot, he contacted Bigpoint and made a deal with. He would spend an extraordinary amount of money if they create him the ships and equip the items to save him the time/effort. Of course, with the prospect of money at stake, Bigpoint said yes. They made him the boats, and put the items on them like he asked.

Since then, Natotan became very good friends with the Bigpoint Developers he bought items off of. Doing regular purchases of such large amounts, he was given, and is still given a 90% Discount.
Let me give you a sort of run down of what is on each and every boat:
  • 70 Skills
  • Full Level 7 Castles
  • All Weapon Slots
  • All Beam Slots
  • 10 Years of Repair Staff
  • 10 million Burning Ice Ammo
  • 10 million Voodoo Doom
  • 10 million Shell Shock
  • 200 Taurus Scrolls
  • 20 million Pearls
  • 5000 Dragonfires
  • 5000 Legba Amulets
  • 5000 Tritons Benevolences
  • 100000 Windstorms
  • 50000 Hailstorms
  • Max level gems
  • 10+ years of both cannon damages
  • 2million+ Gunpowders and Shields
  • + More
As you can see, 67 boats with all that would cost quite a lot, but no where near as much with his 90% discount. A little bit of evidence so you believe me:

For the last few years, Natotan has actually taken some Bigpoint Developers on a holiday/vacation with the rest of ›†‹ guild - I have seen the pictures.

He has weekly meetings with Bigpoint Developers on a Wednesday, where he tells them his problems and they look into them (checking other peoples accounts, getting people banned, buying items, etc.), and the Developers also tell him information (what new features are coming out, etc.). I have actually seen him get permanently banned boats unbanned as 'favours'.

Natotan has two players who look after his boats, and log onto every one; «EliteFighter»[›†‹] and ☆∂єєρ☆вℓα’к☆яσѕє☆[я], which he pays to do so, and also funds their boats. Along with them, he also lets a few people use some of his boats, to level them up and to help him fight, but the majority are used for one reason - taking islands.

Since building them boats, Natotan, Elitefighter and deepblackrose have logged onto about 20 boats and shot islands with them in the middle of the night. Okay fair enough. Then, about 4 months ago, he bought a new computer, and paid for a program to be built specifically for him.

This new program allows him to view all 67 boats in a list, and he just checks the box next to which boat he would like to use, if he checks 1 box, he will use 1 boat, if he checks 67, all 67 will log in. Once logged in, these 67 boats will then do whatever he does - click to move then they will all move, click attack they will all attack, click an amulet (of course Legba amulets only) they will all use an amulet, etc.

A video of this, using 26 boats has been taken and I shall post a link to that:

As you can see from the video it is very obvious he is using a program, it is impossible for all them boats to perform the exact same actions at the exact same time.

When an island gets taken, all 67 boats are logged on, teleported to the map, stack up, shoot the island with shellshock ammo. The stack can take a Level 3 Defensive Tower in less than 1 minute, the whole island is finished in less than 15 minutes. Oh, and of course he is constantly spamming Legbas and Tritons Benevolences.

How is it possible that any Guild or person can compete with this? Even if you had the money he does and the contacts, trying to run that many boats at once, or having that many people willing to use your boats and log on at the same time is very very hard to do. Currently, the whole Mega Server (GB1, DE3 and DE4) are working together to fight this 1 man and his 67 boats - and failing. They spend all day taking the full level 3 defensive islands from him, and he took all 17 they took off him back within 6 hours in the middle of the night when the majority of people were sleeping.

Why is it, that this player is allowed to:
  • Bot 24/7 on 67 Boats and not 1 get banned
  • Bot himself to win the League every month
  • Have weekly meetings with Bigpoint Developers
  • Be allowed to use a program which is so obvious and makes the server really unfair?
  • Receive a 90% discount
  • Get permanently banned boats unbanned
  • Account share
  • Receive information from Bigpoint Developers months before anyone else
When the rest of us normal players can be banned for just one of these things, and have been! Just because he spends a lot of money does not mean he is better than any of us!

Even if you do not play on Mega Server 6, he still is affecting you, he is botting the League every month and winning, some months on multiple boats in multiple leagues! He is being allowed to get away with all this because he spends more than you, he is not better than you!

And so, I ask your help. Please, share this post, get the whole Seafight Community talking about it and maybe, just maybe, Seafight will finally listen to the players, he is not better than anyone of us just because he spends more money! If you have a chance, please write to support about it and how you want action to be taken!

We are completely out of other options, according to him, Bigpoint asked him about the program, and he replied with "I told my employees to log on my boats, and I commanded stack with countdowns", not only is that such an obvious lie, he admitted to Bigpoint he was sharing accounts and didn't get banned!
We are left with no other choice than to try and get the Seafight Community, to get him to stop. We are a site of botters, bug users and exploit users I know, but this is way over the top and unfair to each and every one of us.
With Seafight Developers wanting to do nothing about him and let him get away with anything he wants, I again say please, help us.

Thank you
#BanNatotan
Yes ! #BanNatotan

See my video for more (island shooting)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 13:59   #4

why u cry on this forum,post it on seafight official forum
Old 10/19/2016, 14:07   #5

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by atzas13 View Post
cry no no

we are talking about real fackt, one person with 69 ships !

next video is comming soon !
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 14:29   #6

you are Nemesis_7(UNI) of MS6
Old 10/19/2016, 14:33   #7

Island Ship's Part II

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 14:35   #8

Guys, we (Comum players) have responsibility for this too, because every time the BP releases an update for the purpose of taking our money, you guys go and spend the money, so they only think about money because it is working, we have to organize ourselves and stop spending money in this game! we need to make our voices heard and our main weapon is our money.

This game does not respect the players, there are bugs that exist for months (or years) and they do not fix, they only care about putting updates to take our money.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 14:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCooper™ View Post
This is a shame. But it's what you expect from a developer who never cared about his players. BP is corrupt and only helps those who they want, as is this case, he spends a lot of money, so why ban it? This will never end.

I have a news to give you, the player will never be banned while giving money for BP. This is true, but we have to share this information so that something is done. BP does not have the right to do that to anyone.

And I have something else to say and we should think about the bugs that always exist in this game. The veses I think that studies the bugs are intensional and made by BP because it always has a bug and this game has been around for 10 years all already know how it works, it is not possible that there are still many bugs.

I played 2010 until 2013, then I stopped because I got tired of this game that does not care about anyone (somento those who spend a lot of money), and now I'm back to playing two months ago. I love this game and I hope that one day none of this exists. I have hope.

Have a good game. And good luck if you do not have money.
Thank you for your support!

I also feel like this is one of the only things we can possibly do, and I really do hope the Bigpoint takes action, although I do feel like it might not be the case simply because of how much money he spends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Hyleex. View Post
Guys, we (Comum players) have responsibility for this too, because every time the BP releases an update for the purpose of taking our money, you guys go and spend the money, so they only think about money because it is working, we have to organize ourselves and stop spending money in this game! we need to make our voices heard and our main weapon is our money.

This game does not respect the players, there are bugs that exist for months (or years) and they do not fix, they only care about putting updates to take our money.
That is a good idea, Bigpoint cares a lot about money and nothing else. The problem is, it is very very hard to get everyone to stop spending on this game.

I hope Bigpoint takes action! Thank you for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALI159 View Post
Island Ship's Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALI159 View Post
Yes ! #BanNatotan

See my video for more (island shooting)
Great videos Vali, these prove my point and help show just what he is doing. That second video is really good, it really shows how he does everything at the exact same time on every boat.

Thank you very much! #BanNatotan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atzas13 View Post
atzas13, this is one of the problems! You can't post in the Seafight Forum because they delete the posts, you can't talk about it in chat because you get banned, you email to support and they do nothing! There is no where else to talk about this problem and let all the players know what is going on, how Bigpoint is helping this one player because he spends more money than the rest of us!

I am posting in this forum for help, because this is a player who is destroying the Server I play on. Most of the people who have quit the game in the last 6 months on my server have all said that it is because of Natotan, and the Bigpoint are doing nothing about it! I, we, the server, don't know what else to do but to try get help from as many people as possible so hopefully Bigpoint has to take action. I love this game, I do not want it destroyed because of one man. Please.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 14:47   #10

#NATOTAN4PRESIDENT
Old 10/19/2016, 15:57   #11

Nanotan is my hero but I will play League of legends, easy and free, stop bigpoint, it's all.
Old 10/19/2016, 18:31   #12

Old 10/19/2016, 18:38   #13

kronkboxer ****
Old 10/19/2016, 19:26   #14

Hello guys, its pretty obvious about Oblivion re-action when these kids were in alliance with Natotan they didnt say a word or making rivers crying over forums but now they talking.
#vivaPeru #haters
Old 10/19/2016, 19:45   #15

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by trace911 View Post
Hello guys, its pretty obvious about Oblivion re-action when these kids were in alliance with Natotan they didnt say a word or making rivers crying over forums but now they talking.
#vivaPeru #haters
You sir, you just approved what he said.

-GP
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
bannatotan, natotan, seafight