I did not write that I want to close this topic, but I warned that the player who has pearl tasks of envy, all told BP. I am writing to you here that you hurry up and know that BP will soon repair.
Give us little more explanation what happend when you got ban. Did you use any other bug, do you have bugged item's, any suspicious stuff/actions on ur account?
i only used this bug and for 1-2 weeks rshinybot but thats long time ago -.- and ban reason is bugusing . At least it was my 2nd account but still i invested in it
i only used this bug and for 1-2 weeks rshinybot but thats long time ago -.- and ban reason is bugusing . At least it was my 2nd account but still i invested in it
Write to supporter and ask why you got ban for that long.
I dont care i got my bugged Pearls removed because i want to keep my Accounts Do what you think repeating WAVE30 is normal BM Playing.
Repeating a Quest hundred times by aborting after receviewing the reward is obviously not normal gameplay
I Do what you think repeating WAVE30 is normal BM Playing.
Repeating a Quest hundred times by aborting after receviewing the reward is obviously not normal gameplay
It's just the same, I mean the other BM bug which gives you multiple prices for doing the same last wave over and over again (not the 50 mojo BM bug in which you lose second bonus map to get final prices).
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabegodlike
OMFG i got banned for 30 years.......................
You sure it wasn't 30 days? 30 years it's irrational, BP would rather give you perm ban.
It's just the same, I mean the other BM bug which gives you multiple prices for doing the same last wave over and over again (not the 50 mojo BM bug in which you lose second bonus map to get final prices).
It's just the same, I mean the other BM bug which gives you multiple prices for doing the same last wave over and over again (not the 50 mojo BM bug in which you lose second bonus map to get final prices).
You sure it wasn't 30 days? 30 years it's irrational, BP would rather give you perm ban.
They know exacly how many bugged Pearls you got on your account
Jäger Quest "Solenor easy kill" 06/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies Solenor ist eigentlich ein einfacher Gegner wären da nicht seine Käfer die einen in ein paar sec töten können.
Mein tipp nehmt einen Paladin mit der Weihe auf die Käfer castet. wenn er dabei euch Solenor trifft ist es auch egal. der Dämon ist bei keinen meiner Versuche verschwunden.
selbstverständlich ist ein gutes Buff Gerüst und ein Schattenschutztrank nie verkehrt, besonders da ich ihn mit meinen Twink gekillt habe der kein einziges Epic Teil besitzt.(bzw. besaß^^)
Den Hexenmeister...