Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Achievement Mission

Discussion on Achievement Mission within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Achievement Mission

Are there any working fast achievement mission bug? I tried the one in the x7 thread but it didn't worked. Please help
Old 03/31/2015, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 191/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,347
Its already fiexed
Old 03/31/2015, 21:34   #3

elite*gold: 37
Received Thanks: 9,837
Use My Trainer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The x7file for achievement mission is still working?
02/22/2015 - S4 League - 2 Replies
As the title, i'd like to know if the x7 file for the instant achievment mission is still workin, and if yes, where can i download it? thanks.
[Selling] Achievement Mission Service
11/03/2014 - S4 League Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. Firstly, this is my first thread on elitepvpers so please tell me if i'm violating any rules or something like that. Thanks :) Im selling an Achievement Mission service to people who don't know how to get these sets, is not able to or can't be bothered to do it themselves (No offence). Here is a Screenshot. Sorry it was late so i couldn't do more :( Cruple's Achievment service - epvpImg My Prices 1 Set = £5GBP Or €5 Paypal
[Selling] 1-hour Achievement Mission Service
10/14/2014 - S4 League Trading - 49 Replies
Hi, I'm openning an Achievement service, and can assure you they'll be done in 1hour MAX. As for now, it works that way : 1 - Add me on Skype 2 - Tell me the 1st infos I need, which is : Item/Achievement(M or F), which plan you want(1 time, 2 times M and F) and what payment method you will use(atm I only take Paypall and PSC) 3 - Once I'm ready to do it, I'll tell you, then you have to pay and give me ID & Pass 4 - After 1hour or less(In case I say to you that I'm finished, you can log...
which bots to use for drag race achievement and single player races achievement?
03/08/2014 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
just like the title says.. which bots for the achievements? thanks:):)