Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search service for Dual mastery

Discussion on Search service for Dual mastery within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search service for Dual mastery

Hi,

I search a service for have Dual Mastery, i search just that and i can pay 5euros paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Formative Dual Mastery
05/27/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Hello, today I come to present you a trainer which is not of me. Source : Chea*G ** 3 : Bandit: How the throw Throw(Launch) the hack Throw(Launch) the bypass Of omdihar Throw(Launch) S4L To arrive at you in Room activate CRTL+5 and two-tier mastery and to activate Dual Mastery? It is the skill which allows to get back the HP and SP
habe ich für immer den Dual Mastery skill wenn ich...
06/10/2011 - S4 League - 6 Replies
habe ich den skill dual mastery für immer, wenn ich es mit cytriik trainer hacke? oder geht das wieder weg, nachdem ich s4 und den cytriik trainer geschlosse habe? also muss ich das bei jeden start machen, um es zu haben oder reicht es, wenn ich es nur einmal habe? bitte schnell antworten ich habe es eilig.
Harmony ID changer(dual mastery)
05/31/2011 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Hello, I have this question to ask. Dual mastery, how to make it actually work, not just to be shown? With effects 10** or 20** I can pick only either sp or hp =( any help would be appretiated.