Do i get banned fast?
how much can this exploit do?
i would vouch before i buy this man, would be cool if you do, would really like to pay 60 for it if its working good.
I think there's no ban risk
And you can do it unlimited time of course
But no vouchers needed since my other method got leaked and sold by vouchers, and i couldn't even sell one
mh, i want to buy it but i don't know, its still risky if someone founds out or sells it like you, wich everyone got it, and then i get banned for it, can you proof any exchange for me if i get banned or something?
Otherwise i would not profit from it, cause its useless :/
Hey Brightilish, are you realy sure you dont want any voucher ? im an realy active and also known trader in the s4 section and I could vouch and do a Video for it if you want, I also could be a reseller if you want for few € per sell and I think people trust me more than the most other here, also I could give u a photo of my id card so you will get sure that I dont sell it to anybody else or share it without your agree
Hey Brightilish, are you realy sure you dont want any voucher ? im an realy active and also known trader in the s4 section and I could vouch and do a Video for it if you want, I also could be a reseller if you want for few per sell and I think people trust me more than the most other here, also I could give u a photo of my id card so you will get sure that I dont sell it to anybody else or share it without your agree
Yo
Thanks for your interest but i really don't want any voucher since my other thread has 253465 vouchers.