Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4Xero Bypass + Cheat Table

Discussion on S4Xero Bypass + Cheat Table within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2020, 21:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris1g View Post
well the bypass makes xero crash my pc it seems because without it nothing happens, detected after 1 day *****
Then stop hacking or don't download a bypass from epvp and make your own if you're that smart.
Old 10/21/2020, 21:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocodile13337 View Post
Then stop hacking or don't download a bypass from epvp and make your own if you're that smart.
no, im a privileged hackerman from epvp and you are the guy who loves attention with each bypass release that gets 1tapped after 1 day so act like it
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/21/2020, 23:31   #18

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ramoX View Post
I see you talking about that in every thread of him, can you prove it?
Maybe it's because i always keep my tools private and selling it to someone with hwid protection plus some other protections and even he is doing every ******* same method. I also asked to alot of ppl if they download any of his shares like hp/sp tool or delay tool and they said yes, even i sold my cheat to one person and he said i downloaded it too. That makes one option and it's keylogger.
Also why would someone make 20mb bypass for just a RtlUserThreadStart? Even au3 programs being 3mb around.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2020, 00:01   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0N1K4G3 View Post
Maybe it's because i always keep my tools private and selling it to someone with hwid protection plus some other protections and even he is doing every ******* same method. I also asked to alot of ppl if they download any of his shares like hp/sp tool or delay tool and they said yes, even i sold my cheat to one person and he said i downloaded it too. That makes one option and it's keylogger.
Also why would someone make 20mb bypass for just a RtlUserThreadStart? Even au3 programs being 3mb around.
+ He is forcing us to use this bypass on a real computer. VM's won't work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2020, 00:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FremdeZahnbürste View Post
i found one more person with brain on epvp. Thanks *** it was like zombie apocalypse
Old 10/22/2020, 01:34   #21

Received Thanks: 2,643
Thumbs up

Quote:
Maybe it's because i always keep my tools private and selling it to someone with hwid protection plus some other protections and even he is doing every goddamn same method. I also asked to alot of ppl if they download any of his shares like hp/sp tool or delay tool and they said yes, even i sold my cheat to one person and he said i downloaded it too. That makes one option and it's keylogger.
Just prove that his/her tools implements a keylogger by reversing them in a vm and send this to a moderator.

Quote:
Maybe it's because i always keep my tools private and selling it to someone ..
This doesnt make any sense.
You keep it private but share it for money.

In the moment you sell your software it's not private anymore.

Quote:
.. I also asked to alot of ppl if they download any of his shares like hp/sp tool or delay tool and they said yes, even i sold my cheat to one person and he said i downloaded it too. That makes one option and it's keylogger. ..
Perhaps you sold it to the wrong people.

Quote:
.. Also why would someone make 20mb bypass for just a RtlUserThreadStart? Even au3 programs being 3mb around.
Maybe you should read how packers are working.

================================================== ======

@: as long as you do not share malware i'll support your releases to keep this section alive. If you need help you can write a private message
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/22/2020, 12:03   #22

Received Thanks: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by FremdeZahnbürste View Post
^ Windows Sandbox
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2020, 12:44   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingleRangleRob View Post
Just prove that his/her tools implements a keylogger by reversing them in a vm and send this to a moderator.
Sure, Syc. tried it and sent a ss about it. It doesn't work on VM can i ask why? because he is forcing people to use it on a real machine, can you read all comments next time tysm
Old 10/22/2020, 16:16   #24

Received Thanks: 1,247
Quote:
Sure, Syc. tried it and sent a ss about it. It doesn't work on VM can i ask why? because he is forcing people to use it on a real machine, can you read all comments next time tysm
you are embarrassing yourself. either you protect your "products" or cease making them. just stop saying the same shixt in every ******* thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2020, 16:22   #25

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
"keep my tools private" "selling it to someone" lol

btw gj making money of cheats in a dead game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2020, 17:25   #26

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 18,847
Quote:
Maybe it's because i always keep my tools private and selling it to someone with hwid protection plus some other protections and even he is doing every goddamn same method. I also asked to alot of ppl if they download any of his shares like hp/sp tool or delay tool and they said yes, even i sold my cheat to one person and he said i downloaded it too. That makes one option and it's keylogger.
If you'd keep your tools private you would not sell them, what kinda logic is that? I have no idea how you can accuse him that his releases have a keylogger while you have no evidence to prove it at all. The only issue I see here is that you can't accept that someone else might be also able to do the things you do, which are in fact, no wizardry as almost everything of your stuff is super basic. 20mb can be easily reached by using a packer that uses virtualization.

Quote:
Usually one protects against VM's because these are the perfect environment for reversing. Anyways, such protections can be bypassed just as any HWID protection aswell. Considering how fast the xero dev's try to patch public stuff it makes perfect sense to me to protect releases to make it last longer...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/22/2020, 20:27   #27

If someone really wants a good bypass and is willing to pay for it, check out my trading thread. :
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2020, 10:07   #28

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 18,847
closed on request
Closed Thread