I know you're probably tired of seeing all these questions, but my friend was setting this up for me via Teamviewer, and even though i think everything is set up, the game itself does not show up. And Faithinjector is not working as it used to before, so which other injector do you recommend? And must I turn off my Anti to make it work efficiently? @
I know you're probably tired of seeing all these questions, but my friend was setting this up for me via Teamviewer, and even though i think everything is set up, the game itself does not show up. And Faithinjector is not working as it used to before, so which other injector do you recommend? And must I turn off my Anti to make it work efficiently? @
Idk im using the Hs4l bypass so i dont need an injector but there are many injectors which are working.
Its not about the itc itself, i think. Does s4 League show up without itc? I had this problem too but it worked again after some days. Just wait
Idk im using the Hs4l bypass so i dont need an injector but there are many injectors which are working.
Its not about the itc itself, i think. Does s4 League show up without itc? I had this problem too but it worked again after some days. Just wait
I even tried starting it w/o itc, but it doesn't come up. It comes up in my task manager but not the client window itself, but when it did, we ijected and it crashed before it could even finish loading. But i'll try the HS4L injector again and if that doesn't work then i'll use this
[Release]Item Editor/Creator 12/09/2016 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 101 Replies Guten Abend,
da meine Umfrage bis jetzt sehr eindeutig ausgefallen ist, Release ich jetzt die Testversion meines Item Editors.
Suche immer noch Verbesserungsvorschläge, Bugs und Feedback!
Was kann der Item Editor?
Der Item Editor kann Items erstellen/löschen und eine neue Item Proto (XML und SQL), Item List und Item Desc erstellen.
[Release] Item Creator 09/19/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies Guten Tag Community,
da Nixodas nicht mehr in seinen Account kommt,
release ich für ihn sein Update für den Item Creator.
Kurz & Gut das Tool erstellt die Enträge für die Item_proto, die Query und die item_list Einträge
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (erforderlich)
[Release] Item Creator English 07/12/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies Item Creator English
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4867/itemcreat or1.png
link:Item Creator by ZeroCool .rar download - 2shared
[Release]Item Creator 07/11/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies Hi Guys!! I'm there to release a program created by me.
So the program are in Portuguese, because, i'm Portuguese ^^
So the release:
The program creates items.
Like: Put the information and the program generates the item_proto(Client), query's and some information.
Have more functions