I have a question, i'm using this ITC for over an week and its working perfectly! I see many people with most likely this ITC and another hack that u have inf sp godmode etc. The kinda hamada hack. How do u combine them can someone please explain? Or is it in 1 hack combined?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickName_
Why i get only male item?
The AP file, is set to male. If u go to the AP downloads u see female/male fp with enchants and without etc. U need to download the male or female with fp and enchants (cus the best there is if u want that). And go to u s4 league folder to HS4L the AP file and copy and paste the female .
It does not seem to be working for me. Whenever I join a sword room with only swords, it says the equiped items are not useable. The same little window that pops up if you join a sword room with a gun equiped. I tried entering a gun room, no pop up. I clicked start & disconnected. Also I see Faith Injector says failed to inject on server selection window.
Is it something I'm doing wrong?
It does not seem to be working for me. Whenever I join a sword room with only swords, it says the equiped items are not useable. The same little window that pops up if you join a sword room with a gun equiped. I tried entering a gun room, no pop up. I clicked start & disconnected. Also I see Faith Injector says failed to inject on server selection window.
Is it something I'm doing wrong?
.... Start S4league without the Item creator unequip all your real items and then start the Item creator with S4league..
Ok I'll try it now. I still crash from all rooms.
Edit: I get the same message entering a sword room with a gun equiped.
Edit 2: What should I do if Faith Injector keeps failing?
Ok I'll try it now. I still crash from all rooms.
Edit: I get the same message entering a sword room with a gun equiped.
Edit 2: What should I do if Faith Injector keeps failing?
I've been doing that. Found out why it the injector kept failing, had something to do with my antivirus. After disabling it, it worked.
The only problem I have now is the game crashing when I try to ready/join a game. The pop up for restricted weapon still comes up when I enter sword rooms.
[Release]Item Editor/Creator 12/09/2016 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 101 Replies Guten Abend,
da meine Umfrage bis jetzt sehr eindeutig ausgefallen ist, Release ich jetzt die Testversion meines Item Editors.
Suche immer noch Verbesserungsvorschläge, Bugs und Feedback!
Was kann der Item Editor?
Der Item Editor kann Items erstellen/löschen und eine neue Item Proto (XML und SQL), Item List und Item Desc erstellen.
[Release] Item Creator 09/19/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies Guten Tag Community,
da Nixodas nicht mehr in seinen Account kommt,
release ich für ihn sein Update für den Item Creator.
Kurz & Gut das Tool erstellt die Enträge für die Item_proto, die Query und die item_list Einträge
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (erforderlich)
[Release] Item Creator English 07/12/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies Item Creator English
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/4867/itemcreat or1.png
link:Item Creator by ZeroCool .rar download - 2shared
[Release]Item Creator 07/11/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 17 Replies Hi Guys!! I'm there to release a program created by me.
So the program are in Portuguese, because, i'm Portuguese ^^
So the release:
The program creates items.
Like: Put the information and the program generates the item_proto(Client), query's and some information.
Have more functions