Well, i see people using ID changer, i even used it myself today. So all i can say is that it's working and it isn't a keylogger or anything. Using this is risking getting a ban. The ban is given by GMs. Also, the problem with joining a room is because your using the idm and the servers are unstable too. Even i have the problem sometimes that it doesn't let me join a room.
every time when i join a room it keeps saying "failed to connect to relay tunnel"
the clothing works i save the profile by pressing msg box, but when i join a room it says "failed to connect to relay tunnel"
[Selling] 「Cheap Boosting」 「Europe Servers」 「Up to Diamond 1」 「End of Season] 「Discount] 12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies Who am i?
I am a Challenger S3/S4 player providing cheap eloboosting service.
I am always available on Skype, so feel free to contact me anytime.
What regions are we boosting on?
Europe West
Europe Nordic-East
Turkey
Payment Method
[Selling] 「Metin 2 Cheat」 「Undetectable」「Epic features」 「10€/copy」 11/25/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies Metin 2 MultiHack
Since i am not playing Metin 2 anymore i decided to sell my private multihack that i made on my own. I was using it for a long time, around year i believe without any problems. Of course i had to update it sereval times to make it work better.
Features:
• Auto Health/Mana Potion
• Attack Speed Multiplier 2x/3x/4x
• Movement Speed Multiplier 2x/4x/8x
• GM Detector
• Metin Finder
[Selling] 「Cheap Boosting」「Europe Servers」「Up to Diamond 1」「End of Season] 「Discount] 11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Welcome to Boosterino Service!
Who am i?
I am a Challenger S3/S4 player providing cheap eloboosting service.
I am always available on Skype, so feel free to contact me anytime.
What regions are we boosting on?
Europe West
Europe Nordic-East
Turkey