There a file called xigncode. There a Chance that file will be called Xigncodes or xigncodex
Change it into xigncode n replace the bypass. it worked for me
I never had a problem like that before, i did as other times would do. Put it in the S4 folder it and extract it. For my surprise i have now to format all of my PC now cause the "TrueCrypter" software has taken over my documents, encrypting them. (Is not that i don't believe in your Bypass or anything) but for now, to everybody, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS PROGRAM (Much less extract it and run it) If you don't believe it, go a head.
I LOSE ALL THE SONGS ON THE DESKTOP. TASK MANAGER WON'T OPEN ANYMORE. I LOSE THE TXT FILES AND EVERYTHING CAUSE OF THIS ****** BYPASS. WHAT DID I DO? I PUT IT IN THE S4 FOLDER AND I OPEN IT.
NOW? I LOSE THE S4 FOLDER AND I LOSE SO MANY ****.
I LOSE ALL THE SONGS ON THE DESKTOP. TASK MANAGER WON'T OPEN ANYMORE. I LOSE THE TXT FILES AND EVERYTHING CAUSE OF THIS ****** BYPASS. WHAT DID I DO? I PUT IT IN THE S4 FOLDER AND I OPEN IT.
NOW? I LOSE THE S4 FOLDER AND I LOSE SO MANY ****.
WTS XIGNCODE BYPASS ( NO XIGNCODE ) + HACKS 03/15/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies Selling my new bypass. this bypass will bring down xigncode protection so it wont load with game wich means no more xigncode uppdate/error and is perm!
iam shipping it with CE cheat tables wich include
vack hack, no agrro, teleport hack, speedhack, wall hack, zoom/fareye hack etc
no skill/masspawn/pethack.
pm offers :mofo:
(information requested) Bypass Auto-update 06/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies Hey, I am looking for a way to bypass the Auto-Update... So I can toy around with the datebase files... does anyone know of a area of discussion.. or if it is already done.. I used google/ and Search to no avail... Thanks Love ya guys.
auto update bypass 08/04/2009 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies It appears that the launcher uses CreateProcessA. Further analysis tells that it uses the command line:
Game.exe start game
With that, we know that we can create a shortcut to game.exe and simply add start game.
For those who still don't understand, here is what you should do. Make a new shortcut. Then, paste this:
C:\Sonov\Shaiya\game.exe start game