good job but u xan make new vido and why hack when i open it after that game nt work
ask me
u attentch for join realy server
why
and how work a new things u do in fxc and idc
there are 2 or 3 videos about the id changer and 1 about the effect changer + 1 really good tutorial by me .. just look at page 69 .. and all the othere pages .. ;-;
Hi! I got a problem: before the update I have succed to change the Detective F in Smart Alice Dress and it worked, after the update, I tried again, I changed the color and after without changing the color, and the shirt was unseen in both case or when I try to change the shirt the hack says "An unssupported item id has been found.". Can someone know what the problem is or how to fix that? Please help me! Thanks!
It is possible to change the pen skin of set to FP? (i can't read 70 pages :S) and i didn't saw anything like it to the features
Wow, this is kinda hard to explain because my engish sucks.
But i will try my best.
Do you mean with the pen skin of set to fp.
As in the clothes color when you simply buy in in the clothes shop with ap into the clothes when you buy it with capsules and get the fp perm items?
Yes that is possible, latest update got the color changer in it.
You can use color 1 to make it fp perm looking.
Some sets have more then 1 color.
Like Underway set has color 0-1-2.
0= no fp perm looks
1= Perm fp looks
2= Perm fp looks
Etc, etc ,etc.
You can't change a pet to an accessorie or an accessorie to a pet.
i want change space rabbit to new pet rock rabbit i guess , but still unsupport , and acc i want chg sweet candy glasses to summer glass still unsupport
i want change space rabbit to new pet rock rabbit i guess , but still unsupport , and acc i want chg sweet candy glasses to summer glass still unsupport
I'm changing Black Dragon to Mr. Moon and it works fine. Make sure you input it in the correct slots and try to change something else.
[Selling] 「Cheap Boosting」 「Europe Servers」 「Up to Diamond 1」 「End of Season] 「Discount] 12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies Who am i?
I am a Challenger S3/S4 player providing cheap eloboosting service.
I am always available on Skype, so feel free to contact me anytime.
What regions are we boosting on?
Europe West
Europe Nordic-East
Turkey
Payment Method
[Selling] 「Metin 2 Cheat」 「Undetectable」「Epic features」 「10€/copy」 11/25/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies Metin 2 MultiHack
Since i am not playing Metin 2 anymore i decided to sell my private multihack that i made on my own. I was using it for a long time, around year i believe without any problems. Of course i had to update it sereval times to make it work better.
Features:
• Auto Health/Mana Potion
• Attack Speed Multiplier 2x/3x/4x
• Movement Speed Multiplier 2x/4x/8x
• GM Detector
• Metin Finder
[Selling] 「Cheap Boosting」「Europe Servers」「Up to Diamond 1」「End of Season] 「Discount] 11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Welcome to Boosterino Service!
Who am i?
I am a Challenger S3/S4 player providing cheap eloboosting service.
I am always available on Skype, so feel free to contact me anytime.
What regions are we boosting on?
Europe West
Europe Nordic-East
Turkey