Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]ID Manager

Discussion on [RELEASE]ID Manager within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/08/2014, 01:41   #4096

elite*gold: 0
Old 03/08/2014, 01:45   #4097

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamoxd1998 View Post
What if lalaker has exams? hmm? same bullshit ;3 Do it. keep it to your self , don't like this one . don't read this thread. simple as ****. Okey? As you said , Darsh2012 had one Shaggy did , they "did" they won't make another one or even update the old one because there's no point since shop hack is patched and you can't buy fp items no more. If you would like to make a working one do so, still wanna wait for lalakers , darshe's or shaggys update ya gonna wait AGES! for so!
i talked with K1ramox he told that they would never disclose when a new IDM comes and he said Team Revelations if full of surprises this means that Darsh's new IDM can come any time soo zip it and Lalaker1 S.U.X no1 cant change that fact
Old 03/08/2014, 03:15   #4098

Quote:
What if lalaker has exams? hmm? same bullshit ;3 Do it. keep it to your self , don't like this one . don't read this thread. simple as fuck. Okey? As you said , Darsh2012 had one Shaggy did , they "did" they won't make another one or even update the old one because there's no point since shop hack is patched and you can't buy fp items no more. If you would like to make a working one do so, still wanna wait for lalaker's , darshe's or shaggy's update ya gonna wait AGES! for is!
....So prah

Quote:
Originally Posted by xInferno. View Post
i can make my own if i want to but im too lazy to make one
after my exams ill make one and slam it on all of urs face
Go ahead take your time whilst I praise Lalaker * w *

Quote:
i talked with K1ramox he told that they would never disclose when a new IDM comes and he said Team Revelations if full of surprises this means that Darsh's new IDM can come any time soo zip it and Lalaker1 S.U.X no1 cant change that fact
That's your opinion tbh, imo Lalaker ish prah enough to make us a IDM
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 03:55   #4099

ur just a dummy of Lalaker1 cant see beyond wat Lalaker1 tell ya and lemme guess ur just an ***
and btw
u just need an *** to fart on ur face and u found one guess wat think think use ur pentium 3 Brain.exe to work and think who farts on ur face lemme guess Lalaker1 farts on ur face day and night and u enjoy it yum yum yum
ur just pathetic badegg frm a rotten chicken
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2014, 12:19   #4100

Ich habe 64bit System aber immer wenn ich S4 League starte dann IDM und dann 2 minuten später schließt sich automatisch S4 League mit einer Narricht sie haben nen 32 bit System oder benutzen kein ProDller was ich unlogisch finde. Denn ich habe ja 64 bit system und bei mir geht auch ProDller.exe nicht Also ist der IDM irgentwie scheiße geworden seit dem Update 23.01 oder 20.02 finde ich
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 12:23   #4101

Bei mir geht der idm gar nicht mal items werden nicht getauscht auch wenn ich alles wie nach der anleitung mache
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2014, 16:05   #4102

Quote:
ur just a dummy of Lalaker1 cant see beyond wat Lalaker1 tell ya and lemme guess ur just an ASS
and btw
u just need an ass to fart on ur face and u found one guess wat think think use ur pentium 3 Brain.exe to work and think who farts on ur face lemme guess Lalaker1 farts on ur face day and night and u enjoy it yum yum yum
Just because his IDM doesn't work for YOU doesn't mean it doesn't work for others right? So stop RAGING about it , play with out IDM for a while , finish your EXAMS make your own and do not share it because it will be same "CRAP" as Lalaker's
and I doubt tht Darsh will make new one because making an IDM which will never be updated again its a bit pointless don't you think ?

Quote:
Cool , I'm happy that Darsh will make new one , but when? next month? next year? If you have a working one here why don't you use it and "wait" untill Darsh or some one who has "skills" make one? If you don't like it don't use it and move out of here it will be a bit helpful tho. Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 17:44   #4103

Quote:
Well, that's pretty rude to the one who made it so u wouldn't end up with no IDM at all after all the others left... making it aint easy EVERYONE HAS A FKING LIFE, chick <.< u have ur, "supposed Exams" so Lalaker might have college ahead of him o-o, so if u that spoiled why not just buy GC u ungrateful being o3o

Quote:
ur just a dummy of Lalaker1 cant see beyond wat Lalaker1 tell ya and lemme guess ur just an ASS
and btw
u just need an ass to fart on ur face and u found one guess wat think think use ur pentium 3 Brain.exe to work and think who farts on ur face lemme guess Lalaker1 farts on ur face day and night and u enjoy it yum yum yum
Woah O-O that is some creepy shet ur mind spins around, I hope for ur sake u learn to try and respect the ppl around u. and realize that. Your all talk (like a spoiled lil kid) >.> If u don't like whats given to u instead of creating something better u just rant on about how u don't like it. just how kids do with their brand new unwanted toys >.>
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 17:51   #4104

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,041
Thread isn't chat thread. Stop spam.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 18:36   #4105

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaker1 View Post
Thread isn't chat thread. Stop spam.
Sorry if that's spam for you , but we are just defending your name tbh ... if you want to I can stop any time...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2014, 20:02   #4106

I have a big problem!

The first time I had no problems. All stuff worked fine!
But when I do the same right again, my clothes dont wanna change...

Sometimes it changes in clothes I have already worn for some reason.
Can you help me, too? Thanks!

(German, Windows 7, 64Bit)
Old 03/08/2014, 20:13   #4107

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,041
Quote:
Sorry if that's spam for you , but we are just defending your name tbh ... if you want to I can stop any time...
I think you use profile m. or p.m.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2014, 20:20   #4108

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaker1 View Post

I think you use profile m. or p.m.
Can't be sk to pm some one or to go to their profiles. Ain't got time for those kind of things.
Old 03/08/2014, 23:04   #4109

Ayuda por favor cuando ya pongo todos los codigos de la ropa y en la lista de servidores le doy star item changer y ntro al servidor no me agarra porfavor ayuda
Old 03/08/2014, 23:57   #4110

Okay, uhm... Maybe I'm dumb but, I just came back to S4 League and started using Lalaker's IDM again. My problem is, that I have Windows 7 (64bit) and after like 5-10 minutes the game closes even the hack aswell and it says: open proddler n' stuff like that. I even downloaded Proddler and that one wrote they doesn't support Win7 64bit. So I tried all of my version to make it work normally, but didn't find any way. If anyone solved this problem, please I need some advice.
Closed Thread