Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]ID Manager

Discussion on [RELEASE]ID Manager within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/27/2013, 11:22   #2461

elite*gold: 0
The idm for me change items yes.. In a room I press restore and get crashed
Old 12/27/2013, 11:25   #2462

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi_Macmichael View Post
about changing them into a reset insurance?
Mind telling me more specificly please? i couldn't understand that part.

But this is not working with Main-Accounts maybe because of the huge amount of items in the inventory.
Old 12/27/2013, 11:39   #2463

Quote:
Ok, most of people PM-ing me in skype saying some of them having the same problem like u did. cannot change into a main acc. but can be change into a beginner acc. but for me, i can change it into any of my acc. so basically, idk what's with ur acc problem. cus since mine can be change. and urs can't.
I'll try my best to solve that problem. since i can change it into my own pro acc 78. but i dont use it since my pro acc has a perm stuff from beginning.

about changing them into a reset insurance?
Mind telling me more specificly please? i couldn't understand that part.
just try to figure dat out as fast as u can !!!!!
Old 12/27/2013, 12:12   #2464

It doesn't work on my main account either, I've been trying for over 2 hours sadly. Could it be related to the large amount of items in the inventory as stated above? Because I have over 27 Pages of stuff on the main and only 2 pages of stuff on alt.
Old 12/27/2013, 12:24   #2465

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekiller View Post
The idm for me change items yes.. In a room I press restore and get crashed
Follow the step that we've(Cookiez or me in the post) provide in the note pad. or watch the lalaker video but use the different change method. im sure it would work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshadowr View Post

But this is not working with Main-Accounts maybe because of the huge amount of items in the inventory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtys6 View Post
just try to figure dat out as fast as u can !!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyviper View Post
It doesn't work on my main account either, I've been trying for over 2 hours sadly. Could it be related to the large amount of items in the inventory as stated above? Because I have over 27 Pages of stuff on the main and only 2 pages of stuff on alt.
To tshadowr : i dont think it's effect the inventory item ^^ since my main acc is 78 and most of the item in my inventory are more than 30 pages. and also my alt acc is 25-26 so far and it's work perfectly same goes to my acc. im still trying to figure out the problem why it didnt change at all in ur main acc and also my friend acc. altho i dont get ur point that much. so this is what i answer. no being rude bro. just saying. incase it's offended u. and thanks for the link that enchant +15..

To naughtys6 : i try to solve it ASAP because i ain't got free time. but i'll try my best to get the problem solve please be patient. And i don't like being push on what ur comment ^^ So i only going to do the stuff when i got a free time. and i dont spend my time on lalaker problem much cus i also have a problem with my own program that i need to be finish ASAP. it's 2 thing for u. Whether u can wait until i post the latest new/the problem solve. or u just should get urself rage on the problem. ^^ choose urself. if i we're u. ^^ u better wait until i got a free time and solve that problem. for me ^^ u're not my friend or close to me, so i dont do the work or order what u've said to me. cus i help whoever are called "Friend to me". i only follow or do what "My gf(wish i have 1), my family, my sibling, my relative, my best friend or my friend which is girl or boy" these people says ^^ and it's also depend when i've a free time. for a person that nothing to me ^^ nah i just ignore or do it later. this is my damn life ^^ and i do what i want and follow what i want. ^^ so please be patient if u keep spamming on the thread and keep spamming reply on my post ^^ welp, u're on ur own then. "thank you" ^^

To Johnyviper : o-o dang mang? did u try the step cookiez or me provide? cus i've share screen with 1 of the forum user and she's a proof that my step is working perfectly and also cookiez has use it. and like i said, it doesnt effect the inventory item. because more or less it's only effect the item that u changed. example. u wanted to change a "Keepet jacket to Backstreet shirt" Make sure that the item u wanted to change only have 1 Quantities in ur inventory. it's ain't like weopon. weopon can change more than 10 weopon. example. 10 Plasma. can be change into 10 taser. but for clothes. u're only need 1. follow the step that we've write in note pad please. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2013, 12:34   #2466

awdqweqwe
Old 12/27/2013, 13:34   #2467

Quote:
Follow the step that we've(Cookiez or me in the post) provide in the note pad. or watch the lalaker video but use the different change method. im sure it would work out.

To tshadowr : i dont think it's effect the inventory item ^^ since my main acc is 78 and most of the item in my inventory are more than 30 pages. and also my alt acc is 25-26 so far and it's work perfectly same goes to my acc. im still trying to figure out the problem why it didnt change at all in ur main acc and also my friend acc. altho i dont get ur point that much. so this is what i answer. no being rude bro. just saying. incase it's offended u. and thanks for the link that enchant +15..

To naughtys6 : i try to solve it ASAP because i ain't got free time. but i'll try my best to get the problem solve please be patient. And i don't like being push on what ur comment ^^ So i only going to do the stuff when i got a free time. and i dont spend my time on lalaker problem much cus i also have a problem with my own program that i need to be finish ASAP. it's 2 thing for u. Whether u can wait until i post the latest new/the problem solve. or u just should get urself rage on the problem. ^^ choose urself. if i we're u. ^^ u better wait until i got a free time and solve that problem. for me ^^ u're not my friend or close to me, so i dont do the work or order what u've said to me. cus i help whoever are called "Friend to me". i only follow or do what "My gf(wish i have 1), my family, my sibling, my relative, my best friend or my friend which is girl or boy" these people says ^^ and it's also depend when i've a free time. for a person that nothing to me ^^ nah i just ignore or do it later. this is my damn life ^^ and i do what i want and follow what i want. ^^ so please be patient if u keep spamming on the thread and keep spamming reply on my post ^^ welp, u're on ur own then. "thank you" ^^

To Johnyviper : o-o dang mang? did u try the step cookiez or me provide? cus i've share screen with 1 of the forum user and she's a proof that my step is working perfectly and also cookiez has use it. and like i said, it doesnt effect the inventory item. because more or less it's only effect the item that u changed. example. u wanted to change a "Keepet jacket to Backstreet shirt" Make sure that the item u wanted to change only have 1 Quantities in ur inventory. it's ain't like weopon. weopon can change more than 10 weopon. example. 10 Plasma. can be change into 10 taser. but for clothes. u're only need 1. follow the step that we've write in note pad please. ^^
I think I have to s8 for revelation or shaggy's IDM
Old 12/27/2013, 14:22   #2468

Look this forum page 1

ALL SYSTEMS Working except Vista. Vista isnt placed in the list.

I have Vista 32 bit
That is working

If something is wrong, it is because of you/your computer

Give that man a thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2013, 14:30   #2469

Done well
Old 12/27/2013, 14:39   #2470

When i open the download link it says the page is blocked... pls upload it on another server with out tinyurl
Old 12/27/2013, 14:52   #2471

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by raayighack View Post
When i open the download link it says the page is blocked... pls upload it on another server with out tinyurl
Why does the download dont work ? try this

Here ist one :

Old 12/27/2013, 15:41   #2472

Quote:
Nope if it's lalaker ^^.
> Why ??
Old 12/27/2013, 15:49   #2473

Received Thanks: 1,507
It only changes a few items. Whatever happened to the OLD Lalaker1 IDM? That changed quicker, 30 seconds is all it takes. Not this rejoin 12-13 times and get 2 items changed. Find a new way to fix it.
Windows 7 64 Bits
Old 12/27/2013, 16:42   #2474

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim-nems View Post
> Why ??
lol! u should ask lalaker why cant change 3 item... he's the 1 making it. ^^ for me i make a lil diff than this. anyway. try to ask lalaker. because lalaker idm is more or less exchange the item. sorta.
Old 12/27/2013, 16:45   #2475

i can't seem to open the hack it keep saying S4 League stop working can you show me how to use it when i download it there is only 1 S4League.exe Window 8.1 doesn't seem to work can you fix this pls
Closed Thread