I do everything I have 1 problem, I put the files in the folder, then open zyan.exe s4 league then I will start and open s4 QND in-game by pressing F11 or the many other paragraphs because I open the window?
if you know help me please send 1 pm
when i run the hack when it is OUTSIDE the game folder here is the scenario
it run smoothly like it always do. i can enter till login screen. the site is not on top right screen. it makes my game think it lags but it doesnt. it just make super weird glitches.
but the game is playable but no cheat.
when i run it INSIDE the game game folder it can finish till all the loading but before starting the game loading itself the string thing error occurs. then a bunch of unreadable words are on screen after that a crash reported of S4 with no letters at all appears...
my pc specs are
Intel Dual core 2.80g
1gig Vram
500gig HDD
and everything you said on the first post is done correctly.
all those information is for us i think worthless just tell us what windows u use and if it is 32/64bit
cytriik you are pro very pro and i miss the old cytriik cs hack now you dont have to stop cuz u can still make it work with something called "bypass" instead of making such hacks you and your friends should yet must work on the cytriik bypass please you are the greatest T_T QQ
all those information is for us i think worthless just tell us what windows u use and if it is 32/64bit
well.. im runnin with XP 32... what i mean by postin my pc specs is that since it is powerful already it might have been to specs... just wonderin... but anyway yeah im on XP...
i also said the specs of my pc just because in my current rig i already have all the stuffs needed to be downloaded first hand...
Still got dynamicstringtable error. Do you know what the cause is? And yes, I'm on Windows Vista 32-bit (I want Windows 7 64-bit. Windows Vista fails. D:<)
Ok I have been working on getting this hack to work I Have Kin's HGW bypass. Here is a step by step of my problem.
1: I have deleted zYan_UD.dll and re-added it
2: I have started the zYan_Launcher
3: Closed the patcher it opens and reopened the patcher
4: Activated HGW bypass when it reaches step 10 (As guide states)
5: I get a pop-up saying "Failed to initialize anti-hacking module: w[2018] L [2]
6: Posting this.
Anyone got a way around this?
Scratch that got it working from watching a tut vid for the hack
[zYan Dev] Cytriik Trainer 12/21/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1459 Replies http://zyan-dev.com/wp-content/themes/alltuts/head er/header.png
Hello epvpers, today I come to release my last version of the Cytriik Trainer, which bring your FREE character to the power level of premiums characters !!
Infos:
Last update: 08/12/11
Works with the latest patch: OK
To update the game, run the patcher, then unpack the .rar in the S4L directory.
Screen:
(TuT)S4L Public Hack[zYan Dev]--HTD!-- 11/12/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies Hello S4L Public Hack Work But Hackin Trial Detected Please Help!
(TuT)S4L Public Hack--HTD!-- - YouTube
[zYan Dev] First CrossFire EU Public Hack 10/07/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 380 Replies Hallo zusammen,
heute präsentiere ich euch den allerersten public Hack für das brandeue CrossFire EU. Die Features sind die selben, wie bei unserem anderen Public Hack (nachzulesen auf unserer Seite). Das Menü öffnet ihr mit F12. Stellt bitte außerdem sicher, dass ihr das neuste DirectX 9 Release installiert habt.
Bitte benutzt unseren empfohlenen Injector, um zu verhindern, dass euer Account gebannt wird.
Fals ihr bei meinem Injector "Error Code 8" angezeigt bekommt, probiert es bitte...
[zYan Dev Ingame Trainer] HTD Easy Fix 09/05/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies Hallo Leute!
Ich habe letztens ein bisschen beim Spielen mit dem Trainer von zYan Dev rumprobiert und das herausgefunden (für alle die immer Hacking Trial Detected bekommen und nicht wissen wie sie es fixxen sollen):
Wenn ihr dieses Fenster mit Hacking Trial Detected bekommt macht ihr dies:
1. Ihr drückt ESC und klickt mit linker Maustaste dahin wo das Fadenkreuz ist.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5488/forepvp.png
2. Danach drückt ihr einfach auf Bestätigen.
[zYan dev]CF Public Hack 08/19/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 168 Replies Hallo und herzlich willkommen zum ersten Release von zYan Development. Nach einer etwas längeren Anlaufzeit starten wir nun direkt durch und präsentieren euch unseren ersten, vollständig kostenlosen Hack für CrossFire NA.
zYan Development | zYan dev auf Facebook | Folge zYan dev auf Twitter WICHTIG: http://zyan-dev.com/2011/08/crossfire-hack-loader/ Diesen Injector nutzen!
Screenshots http://zyan-dev.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/men u_public_2.png...