So...
I have a problem too >.>
I put the downloaded files in my S4 League folder and then i run "zYan_Launcher.exe".
If it opens my S4 League Patcher starts too and i click on start.
HGWC and aegis are loading and then the "zYan_Launcher.exe"-Window disappears and nothing happens.
And if i open my task manager there is aegis.exe and hgwc.exe in the processes but S4 League.exe isnt >.<
[B]So...
I have a problem too >.>
I put the downloaded files in my S4 League folder and then i run "zYan_Launcher.exe".
If it opens my S4 League Patcher starts too and i click on start.
HGWC and aegis are loading and then the "zYan_Launcher.exe"-Window disappears and nothing happens.
And if i open my task manager there is aegis.exe and hgwc.exe in the processes but S4 League.exe isnt >.<
You can't see S4Client.exe cause it's hidden, just wait a little bit, cause there's XTrap running, that means S4League is running too.
When I open it, and then run S4 League, everything appears to load fine. I log into my account, go to my server and channel, then press Insert. Nothing happens.
I tried pressing 0, which it could've been seeing as there was a 0 above your Insert key. Still nothing. Then Alt Gr + 0, still nothing. Nor did Shift + 0 work. Where's your Insert key located? Since I thought it might be Scroll Lock, but nope. Then I realised it could be the Insert key on my numpad... Still nope. I tried with numlock on and off, then I tried shift, alt and alt gr in combination with it. Still nothing.
[zYan Dev] Cytriik Trainer 12/21/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1459 Replies http://zyan-dev.com/wp-content/themes/alltuts/head er/header.png
Hello epvpers, today I come to release my last version of the Cytriik Trainer, which bring your FREE character to the power level of premiums characters !!
Infos:
Last update: 08/12/11
Works with the latest patch: OK
To update the game, run the patcher, then unpack the .rar in the S4L directory.
Screen:
(TuT)S4L Public Hack[zYan Dev]--HTD!-- 11/12/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 34 Replies Hello S4L Public Hack Work But Hackin Trial Detected Please Help!
(TuT)S4L Public Hack--HTD!-- - YouTube
[zYan Dev] First CrossFire EU Public Hack 10/07/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 380 Replies Hallo zusammen,
heute präsentiere ich euch den allerersten public Hack für das brandeue CrossFire EU. Die Features sind die selben, wie bei unserem anderen Public Hack (nachzulesen auf unserer Seite). Das Menü öffnet ihr mit F12. Stellt bitte außerdem sicher, dass ihr das neuste DirectX 9 Release installiert habt.
Bitte benutzt unseren empfohlenen Injector, um zu verhindern, dass euer Account gebannt wird.
Fals ihr bei meinem Injector "Error Code 8" angezeigt bekommt, probiert es bitte...
[zYan Dev Ingame Trainer] HTD Easy Fix 09/05/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies Hallo Leute!
Ich habe letztens ein bisschen beim Spielen mit dem Trainer von zYan Dev rumprobiert und das herausgefunden (für alle die immer Hacking Trial Detected bekommen und nicht wissen wie sie es fixxen sollen):
Wenn ihr dieses Fenster mit Hacking Trial Detected bekommt macht ihr dies:
1. Ihr drückt ESC und klickt mit linker Maustaste dahin wo das Fadenkreuz ist.
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5488/forepvp.png
2. Danach drückt ihr einfach auf Bestätigen.
[zYan dev]CF Public Hack 08/19/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 168 Replies Hallo und herzlich willkommen zum ersten Release von zYan Development. Nach einer etwas längeren Anlaufzeit starten wir nun direkt durch und präsentieren euch unseren ersten, vollständig kostenlosen Hack für CrossFire NA.
zYan Development | zYan dev auf Facebook | Folge zYan dev auf Twitter WICHTIG: http://zyan-dev.com/2011/08/crossfire-hack-loader/ Diesen Injector nutzen!
Screenshots http://zyan-dev.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/men u_public_2.png...