Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOWTO]Change ID's&Values

Discussion on [HOWTO]Change ID's&Values within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [HOWTO]Change ID's&Values

Video is UP!
  1. Volume needs to be on
  2. I made like one mistake in the video by searching 40001 instead of 20101... Do NOT do search for the FP code!

*Getting an error message while searching values? :

Quote:
Originally Posted by +|NøvâStδrm|+ View Post
I suspended S4 with HGWC and xtrap, then i searched for the value, went down to the bottom and did as in your tutorial, but when i changed 1 address, i resumed S4 and HGWC and Xtrap, then if it didnt work, i did the same all the way until i found the right address
I can't stress this enough throughout this thread that this is just to help the beginners or people struggling to fully undestand on how to do this (Add +Damage or add a neat skin or even to look for addresses), this is not trying to take away credit from any of the people before me that did this, because if you go look at some of their threads it's not really specific and understandable, I don't mean that in a harsh way!

32-Bit: Need bypass (Not public)
64-Bit: Working

What you'll need:
  • Cheat Engine 6.0
  • Process Hacker 2
  • ID's/Values
  • Brain.exe
[/CENTER]
What this is mainly intended for is to invert the spam from [P]ro[H]acker's thread to here. People are spamming "waaahaha how do I do thiiiisss?" Which is basically what I did till I figured it all out, now I'm here to help.

What does this Value/Address changing process do?:
  • Fixes DynamiString error
  • Fixes game crashing
  • Fixes missing pixels

The process:
  • Start s4
  • Login
  • Go to desired channel/lobby
  • Open proccess hacker
  • Suspend HGWC and xTrap
  • Kill Aegis and 64
  • Go to your inventory
  • Open cheat engine
  • Open s4 as the process

When you've opened s4 as the process in CE 6.0, your going to go search for 20000001 (We're going to make PS+1 into a Taser+7)
Once you've done that your going to scroll to the bottom of those addresses *Recommended: Start at the bottom*
As you go up in the list of addresses, your going to be bringing them down one by one, changing their values to 2000008 (Taser). If it doesn't work, erase the 8 on that value and switch it back to 1. When you recieve one that switches your PS+1 into a Taser, erase all the other values EXCEPT for the one you just recieved the Taser with.
Now let's say the first 6 letters of the value are "2BC57H" *Recommended to remember the first 6 values* you are now going to use That value to help you find the other values on your first shot.

Now to make that new Perty' Taser into a +7, you're going to go find the damage value for PS+1 (Remember it's still a +1 PS after all!)
Go back and start a new search>first search for the value 2010* (The * in >2010*< is going to be replaced with the desired damage value! In this case we want it to be +7, so it'll be 20107.) We now scroll back to the bottom of those addresses and look for any value stating (2BC57H, which is our example value). When you find that, bring it down, change the value to 20107, and voila! You now have a +7 PS that looks like a sexy Taser!

RECAP:
In the example above I said "2BC57H". This will never remain the same everytime you restart s4. YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND IT AGAIN!

Thank you FutureTrance, for realesing the Values. [P]ro[H]acker, for realising the ID's + How to do this and Foxxy2009, for making this possible/more understandable in your thread.

PLEASE head on over to those gentlemens threads and give them a huge thanks for making this all possible!

This was a tutorial to better understand on how to change the values, and how to do it without getting the errors/crashes/tables

Thanks for checking this out, hope it helps you better understand the process, and if so, give me a thanks, if not, understood

~Antinoobz
"Yo ben' tr0lled"
Thanks
20 Users
Old 04/18/2011, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
Good Howto
Old 04/18/2011, 09:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post
Ich finde die Einleitung von ProHacker reicht vollkommen aus
Aber hat wahrscheinlich Mühe gekostet das zu machen
I'm sorry, I only speak English, but I know you said something about effort and sufficient and [P]ro[H]acker?
Old 04/18/2011, 10:03   #4

I'm quite a noob in this one, and xtrap detects the process hacker everytime I start it, how do I deal with this?
Old 04/18/2011, 10:04   #5

Received Thanks: 6,127
#add to thread

Verry Good

Ty

MfG~
Old 04/18/2011, 10:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P]ro[H]acker View Post
#add to thread

Verry Good

Ty

MfG~
Anytime man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakaloid View Post

I'm quite a noob in this one, and xtrap detects the process hacker everytime I start it, how do I deal with this?
Are you running on a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system?
Old 04/18/2011, 11:53   #7

elite*gold: 145
Quote:
* Start s4
* Login
* Go to desired channel/lobby
* Open proccess hacker
* Suspend HGWC and xTrap
* Kill Aegis and 64
* Go to your inventory
* Open cheat engine
* Open s4 as the process
That is what i dont get..
Like why arrent we suspending S4Client.exe?
Old 04/18/2011, 12:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by +|NøvâStδrm|+ View Post
That is what i dont get..
Like why arrent we suspending S4Client.exe?
There's really no need to suspend the client if I'm correct, because when I suspend the client it just freezes s4 until I resume it, so if I suspend HGWC and xTrap, they're frozen so I can roam around finding values,etc, and when I resume, it doesn't know I've done anything.
Old 04/18/2011, 12:07   #9

I just tried, and S4 just closed itself on me.
I will try different ways of searching, but thanks for the other parts
Old 04/18/2011, 12:07   #10

didnt mean to double post, my pc lagged so it sent my post twice (No infraction plz)
Old 04/18/2011, 12:19   #11

Received Thanks: 3,835
Mhh nice Tutorial but the Font isnt really easy to read. But I see that you have spend some time in this ^^
Old 04/18/2011, 12:29   #12

Oye I got it working :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2011, 12:30   #13

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 3,641
**** problems with 32 bit -.-
Old 04/18/2011, 12:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinoobz View Post
Anytime man

Are you running on a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system?
32-bit windows 7
Old 04/18/2011, 12:43   #15

Help me i go 2000000 press new scan and scan error:S