Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

getting around eac ban

Discussion on getting around eac ban within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/02/2023, 19:20   #16

elite*gold: 3961
Quote:
Originally Posted by siickr View Post
and never HWID alone
and never HWID alone
and never HWID alone

please stop acting like you know something, that wont make people buy the **** cheats you resell
First of all who are you? Second of all I have been cheating in rust for 6+ years so I know my ****. You are 13 year old kid crying on epvp because your favorite spoofer developer rejected you . Get a life kid.
Old 08/02/2023, 20:07   #17

elite*gold: 212
Just to clear up any confusion, what I meant was that hwid bans are never delayed more than a maximum of 120 minutes. Anything beyond that is not hwid related.
Old 08/02/2023, 20:22   #18

elite*gold: 150
Getting around a HWID ban on rust isn't easy, here are some steps that could maybe help you..

– Uninstall Rust Clearing every file
– Edit HWID Registry Keys (regedit)
- Generate and change UUID (“MachineGuid” Value data Should be replaced)
- Change Your IP Address
- Change Your Disk’s Serial ID/Number
- Change The HWIDs Of Everything Else Rust Attaches to ()
-Change Your (Change network address value)
- Buy your new account
-Change monitor HWID (optional and last resort)
- Hide Mouse, Keyboard, And Controller Serial Numbers (Optional)
- Make Sure VPN is Kill switched
Old 08/02/2023, 22:41   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNoob View Post
Getting around a HWID ban on rust isn't easy, here are some steps that could maybe help you..

– Uninstall Rust Clearing every file
– Edit HWID Registry Keys (regedit)
- Generate and change UUID (“MachineGuid” Value data Should be replaced)
- Change Your IP Address
- Change Your Disk’s Serial ID/Number
- Change The HWIDs Of Everything Else Rust Attaches to (AMIWIN64)
-Change Your MAC Address (Change network address value)
- Buy your new account
-Change monitor HWID (optional and last resort)
- Hide Mouse, Keyboard, And Controller Serial Numbers (Optional)
- Make Sure VPN is Kill switched
At least 50% of that list is wrong.
Motherboard, disk and monitor is the most important parts for eac.
IP and everything else you mentioned is irrelevant.
Old 08/05/2023, 02:49   #20

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
At least 50% of that list is wrong.
Motherboard, disk and monitor is the most important parts for eac.
IP and everything else you mentioned is irrelevant.
Calling me wrong without another explanation is something you could definitely confused people with... Instead maybe give him an alternative.

Based on personal experience I created him something fast and easy that has worked for me any many other friends during the span of many years rust has been up, throughout that time we've found no flaw in this setup.

Also you may think changing IP wont do anything but I assure you it will, please take a look for yourself, I could ever purchase and account for you so you can get the first hand experience. Its better to change all hardware than to leave everything the way it was with the ban on it. Also I encourage you to please create a new list for him and correct my mistakes in detail so they can have a further understanding.

Also, everything here is COMPLETLY FREE which also takes out the obstacle of maybe him purchasing something to do it for him or having someone doing and potentially not getting the outcome he really wanted.

And EAC Constantly updates and I'm not an active rust player so something could slip under that I didn't see however usually Smart disk, normal disk, volumes, SMBIOS, MAC, IPv4 address, and DHCPv6 IAID / DHCPv6 client DUID Changes usually get it done for most EAC games. Rust does get monitor serial through kernel WMI API and I'm sure that's what you were talking about but isn't that common?

Thanks for your consideration
Old 08/05/2023, 08:14   #21

Quote:
Calling me wrong without another explanation is something you could definitely confused people with... Instead maybe give him an alternative.

Based on personal experience I created him something fast and easy that has worked for me any many other friends during the span of many years rust has been up, throughout that time we've found no flaw in this setup.

Also you may think changing IP wont do anything but I assure you it will, please take a look for yourself, I could ever purchase and account for you so you can get the first hand experience. Its better to change all hardware than to leave everything the way it was with the ban on it. Also I encourage you to please create a new list for him and correct my mistakes in detail so they can have a further understanding.

Also, everything here is COMPLETLY FREE which also takes out the obstacle of maybe him purchasing something to do it for him or having someone doing and potentially not getting the outcome he really wanted.

And EAC Constantly updates and I'm not an active rust player so something could slip under that I didn't see however usually Smart disk, normal disk, volumes, SMBIOS, MAC, IPv4 address, and DHCPv6 IAID / DHCPv6 client DUID Changes usually get it done for most EAC games. Rust does get monitor serial through kernel WMI API and I'm sure that's what you were talking about but isn't that common?

Thanks for your consideration
Ok, I'll elaborate as requested. The information I'm basing my statements on is data that i extract directly from EAC and because of that, its simply not up for discussion.
  • USB devices: mouse, keyboard, mic etc.. (not used)
  • DUID (not used)
  • IAID (not used)
  • IPv4 both local and wan (not used)
  • volume (not used)
  • reinstall rust (cleaning is unnecessary as there is no traces)
  • Identifiers located in registry, eac fetches a 6 keys, but only one of them is unique. These strings are only used for debugging purposes and cannot be used as an identifier to ban you by.
EACs hwid mechanism doesn't constantly update. The last time eac updated their actual hwid mechanism and introduced something new was August last year, 12 months ago.

I don't see the point in continuing this discussion. You're free to believe whatever you want. Nevertheless, I hope my statments can make your hwid-journey a bit simpler next time. Please see my previous message.
Old 08/05/2023, 10:11   #22

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Ok, I'll elaborate as requested. The information I'm basing my statements on is data that i extract directly from EAC and because of that, its simply not up for discussion.
  • DUID (not used)
  • IAID (not used)
  • volume (not used)
  • Identifiers located in registry, eac fetches a 6 keys, but only one of them is unique. These strings are only used for debugging purposes and cannot be used as an identifier to ban you by.
EACs hwid mechanism doesn't constantly update. The last time eac updated their actual hwid mechanism and introduced something new was August last year, 12 months ago.

I don't see the point in continuing this discussion. You're free to believe whatever you want. Nevertheless, I hope my statments can make your hwid-journey a bit simpler next time. Please see my previous message.
reinstalling rust is necessary for some people.. if i get game banned and dont use revo to uninstall it i get baned within an hour with another account, i dont know if its because i got hwid banned a lot of years ago and they maybe have more info? idk
Old 08/05/2023, 10:35   #23

Quote:
reinstalling rust is necessary for some people.. if i get game banned and dont use revo to uninstall it i get baned within an hour with another account, i dont know if its because i got hwid banned a lot of years ago and they maybe have more info? idk
As stated above, revo and/or reinstallation of rust is not necessary. This is straight up placebo that has been spreading as misinformation for years. In your case the game-reinstall was definitely not the reason for its fix, that i can assure you.
Old 08/05/2023, 10:49   #24

Quote:
As stated above, revo and/or reinstallation of rust is not necessary. This is straight up placebo that has been spreading as misinformation for years. In your case the game-reinstall was definitely not the reason for its fix, that i can assure you.
i literally got 5 accounts banned in the same day til i used revo uninstaller, believe it or not but i always have to revo uninstall when i get game banned lmao
Old 08/05/2023, 12:17   #25

Quote:
i literally got 5 accounts banned in the same day til i used revo uninstaller, believe it or not but i always have to revo uninstall when i get game banned lmao
Log the driver and you'll see. It's clearly pointless for me to explain anything, no one cares to listen anyways.
Old 08/05/2023, 16:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanegamer42 View Post
hey guys i recently got eac banned for having a tarkov cheat open while launching rust since i forgot to close it. is there any ways to get a new account and play without being banned on that account also?

this was my only account ban on rust i have never cheated on rust.
i can help hit me up
Old 08/06/2023, 03:40   #27

Quote:
  • DUID (not used)
  • IAID (not used)
  • volume (not used)

As you can see, some of the things you pointed out as saying '(Not used)" say optional and are also potentially used in other games, and was also stated that my way of cleaning is personal and gives you a clear mind knowing that nothing is the same serial as it was before. Many experiences of cleaning the basics and getting banned faster than normal so those steps have been implements just to jump over that barricade and give you an extra layer of protection, also you need to keep in mind some things say optional, meaning optional and you don't need to do it if you feel as if you don't need to. Instead of giving him a way of cleaning you respond with components that aren't being specifically tracked directly by EAC but things that still make connections between our computer and rust itself. This is a rust player who may feel paranoid about getting banned and all I'm doing is making sure he doesn't get that ban, and I still encourage you to make your own way of cleaning and actually help the post creator instead of taking this to heart again.

Happy days
Old 08/06/2023, 07:07   #28

Quote:
As you can see, some of the things you pointed out as saying '(Not used)" say optional and are also potentially used in other games, and was also stated that my way of cleaning is personal and gives you a clear mind knowing that nothing is the same serial as it was before. Many experiences of cleaning the basics and getting banned faster than normal so those steps have been implements just to jump over that barricade and give you an extra layer of protection, also you need to keep in mind some things say optional, meaning optional and you don't need to do it if you feel as if you don't need to. Instead of giving him a way of cleaning you respond with components that aren't being specifically tracked directly by EAC but things that still make connections between our computer and rust itself. This is a rust player who may feel paranoid about getting banned and all I'm doing is making sure he doesn't get that ban, and I still encourage you to make your own way of cleaning and actually help the post creator instead of taking this to heart again.

Happy days
We are talking about EAC here arent we, so no, eac will not track your "optional" steps in any of their games. What I said applies to every single EAC game except the games that do custom hwid lookup (fortnite and pubg). If it makes you feel better doing those excessive and unnecessary steps, be my guest, but it'll be placebo and nothing more. I'm not taking anything to heart, I'm just trying to help you understand, to make things easier and simpler for you next time. I wish you the very best nevertheless, have a nice day